USCCA loyally Program

I was wondering if USCCA has any type of loyalty program for long-term members. Specifically, are there any benefits like annual discounts at the USCCA Store for those who have been with USCCA for over a year? Additionally, I want to express how much I enjoy the instructional videos. Watching the content on YouTube has been incredibly beneficial, and I occasionally use the discounts provided.

6 Likes

Welcome Roderick10.

This page has a general outline:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/

Perks and Discount page:

https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/benefits/perks?_gl=1*nq4f7w*_ga*MTEzNTE0OTI3My4xNzEzMjA5OTE5*_ga_MFZ3H4HBX9*MTcxMzIwOTkxOS4xLjEuMTcxMzIxMTUzNC42MC4wLjA.&_ga=2.208677333.614079034.1713209920-1135149273.1713209919

The magazine is included. I’ve not gone to an annual conference, but I read there are discounts for members. Thought I saw some USCCA store discounts. As a member, if you recruit a new member, I’ve seen $200 store credits.

4 Likes

Hey @Roderick10 , welcome to the Community :handshake:

2 Likes

There is the above mentioned perks and discounts page all USCCA members can access with coupon and discount codes for other retailers.

Members get free shipping with no order minimum in the USCCA store.

Currently, at your annual renewal (whether you pay annually or monthly) you get a $10 code (like a gift card, basically) for the USCCA Store

4 Likes

Just send me a root beer sticker USCCA ROOT BEER :beer: KEEPS YA SHARP :beer::us::bangbang:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Roderick10

2 Likes

Glad to have you join us in the community @roderick10

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome Roderick10, Don’t forget the Daily Gun Giveaway!

3 Likes

@Roderick10 Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

I GOT MY USCCA MAGAZINE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND ITS TEN DOLLARS AND I GOT IT FOR FREE THAT IS A GREAT PERK. Present . I have gotten lots of them and they are great Love Bobby Jean here’s a root beer :beer: sir welcome to the community :beer::beer::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like