USCCA Hitch Cover

Just wanted to say Hi and I was hit from behind and they broke my USCCA trailer hitch cover, I need to get another one

3 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: I hope that’s the worst of the damage, with none to you personally.

2 Likes

Just took me by surprise

2 Likes

Yes, it does, and an unpleasant one, at that. Hope you’re ok.

2 Likes

Yes I am okay, cause I have a big Ford dully 350

5 Likes

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/product/gifts-novelty-uscca-trailer-hitch-cover-test/ here is a link I found for a new trailer hitch cover for you.

3 Likes

Thanks Mike but it says it can’t be purchased

1 Like

I see that too, when I try to add it to the cart. Also, it dosn’t say if it’s for the 2" or the smaller receiver. I’m guessing it’s for the 2".

2 Likes

Welcome to the community James and god bless you. Pray you find your hitch. If you call them you can probably get another one through them

1 Like

Thanks every one. Hope you all have a safe Day

2 Likes

Welcome James! Gotta love the F350…my mrs loves hers…

2 Likes

I am so glad you are OK, James!!

Let me see what I can do to work some magic for you, @James372!

*** Update, we may be out of them completely. I’m going to see if I can track down any stragglers we might have in the office.

1 Like

Thanks You

1 Like

@Dawn - did you ever have any luck finding the USCCA hitch cover? I am interested in one
still, it is nice when I am not pulling the 10,000 lb trailer. Thank you Dawn. Mike.

1 Like

No I didn’t

I have been on the hunt since I posted that back in May, @Mike_T. Working remotely has slowed the search a bit. I’ve heard ghost stories about them, but haven’t been able to get my hands on one (or two). :confused: When we’re back in the office I’ll do some additional digging.

1 Like

Thank you Dawn for helping - I have been searching on line and the 2 places I found
doesn’t let me put the hitch cover into the cart. Mike

1 Like