USCCA Electronic Muffs

Does anyone know who makes and what model the electronic ear muffs are that are in the USCCA store? Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Lets ask the @moderators if they know. I’m looking for another pair, but those don’t have enough information for me to add them to the list of possibilities.

1 Like

If they are like my Walker Razor I would buy them :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No they don’t. It says they are electronic but the ones in the pic are just a plain ole pair of standard muffs.9

1 Like

I purchased the USCCA range day bundle package and got the ear muffs with the volume control and I give them a thumbs up. They fit nice and work great and use them at the range all the time. They came with the shooters glasses and earplugs in a nice case.

2 Likes

Any other info on them? Any idea on who makes them? Walker’s, Howard Leight? Thanks

1 Like

@Jeff36 ,
I don’t know who makes them I’m sorry but let me see what I can find out and get back to you.

If nothing else, I would think they might sell better if there was a picture of the actual Headset and further information about them in the description.

2 Likes

I looked this up in the USCCA store and I hope this helps.
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/store/gear-accessories/training-gear-range/range-safety/uscca-eye-electronic-ear-protection-ecr0720002/

Those are the ones we’re talking about, but we would like an updated image and more information.

• Where are they made?
  • Who makes them and brands them for USCCA?
  • Any further info on the glasses?
  • What is the case made of?
  • Is the case waterproof or water-resistant?

I do see that the Glasses are made in Taiwan.

2 Likes

With the lack of actual helpful information and a set of muffs that are not even electronic it’s a wonder they sell any. Poor marketing on their part.

1 Like

I agree. I’m kind of hoping this thread will get them to update the info. And while we are at it, I’m hi-jacking this thread for a post or so.

Has anyone purchased the Logo Handgun Case? I currently use hard-sided, but would like to have something a bit thinner for the range bag and was looking at these. And these are made in the good old U.S. of A. How’s the quality?

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/store/gear-accessories/training-gear-range/tactical-accessories-flashlights/uscca-logo-handgun-case/

Here are some other ear muffs from different companies. Compare what they have to the USCCA ear protection.

Hi @Jeff36 - they are manufactured specifically for the USCCA with our specifications. Hope that helps!

@Fish, thanks for the tag!! :smiley:

2 Likes

@USCCA, nothing personal, but you do know that none of the questions we have were answered, right?

3 Likes

Nope, no questions answered. How about an actual pic of what they look like?

2 Likes

They are proprietary made specifically for the USCCA. There isn’t a brand/make/model as they are made specifically for the USCCA. (I will find out if there is a comparable model.)

The photo in the USCCA store is the ear protection we’re talking about. The volume adjustment is on the side away from the camera. The store has these details:
Shared with Zight

I believe they are made in China. I’m checking into the case questions now and will get back to you! (I’m working remotely so I don’t have access to them myself right now - I’ll get the information for you! :smiley: )

2 Likes

I ordered a pair of these a while back to try. but mine arrived with no documentation, no instructions - zero, zip, nada.
no mention of how or where to mount batteries, switch on/off, make any adjustments - they seemed “stripped” of everything I expected to introduce me to my new stuff.

wife & I were very disappointed, and promptly returned them for refund. that process was very easy peasy tho. kudos for that. otherwise the experience was very unremakrable. not bad mind you. just very blah.

1 Like

If anyone currently has a pair can you please post pics of them from different angles with the features pictured?

1 Like

Here are the pics you requested hopefully these help you out.

2 Likes