USCCA brand amunition

Ok please clarify. As a Washington resident (of which I am), are you saying my USCCA Membership is no good to me? That if God forbid I’m involved in a self-defense shooting I’m on my own?

I’m so sorry for any confusion @BryanG! The way things stand now, your membership is valid until your renewal date. I won’t go into when that exactly is publicly as we consider that private information. I will say that we are diligently working on other options that will work for our NY and WA members and will be notifying members in those states as soon as there is a viable option.

If you have more questions, I am happy to answer them for you. Please message me here by clicking on my picture and using the envelope message button there.

1 Like

@45IPAC It’s quite the dichotomy, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Dawn, that blows me away, to Say it’s murder insurance is absolutely ridiculous, that’s right out of the extreme lefts mouth. These people are like a rash that won’t go away. I don’t know what world they are living in, but it’s not the same one I’m living in. God help us.

1 Like

^^^ this, right here.
It’s all about the spin, and that is a sad sad thing.

2 Likes

@Dawn. Have we been reading the dictionary again?

1 Like

There are laws in some states very specific to coverage that protect you in the event of committing a criminal act.

The simple fact is USCCA coverage only provides for legal defense, bail etc, it provides no “benefit” to you if you are convicted.

These states and their objection to “self defense coverage” isn’t about the coverage itself, it’s simply about making the risks of owning firearms and acting in your own defense and the liability that comes with same outweigh the benefits.

There has been about a three decade long camapain now by the anti gun left to circumvent the 2nd Amendment by simply making ownership so risky, complicated, and expensive that most people will simply give up their firearms to avoid the problems and expense.

It’s almost funny though since one of the things they were pushing hard for up until the last 2-3 years was making it mandatory for all firearms owners to carry liability insurance, again to drive up the cost.

@Dawn that is a great idea. USCCA is great at what it does. It does not need to become a jack of all trades and master of none.

3 Likes