Update on the Biden family "pay to play" two year investigation

Normally two years should be enough time for even Congress to get something done, but the DOJ, FBI and the rest of the executive branch (Including the White House, and the National Archives) are obstructing justice by withholding information requests. (No accountability in sight)

The House Judiciary Committee Voted today to Hold Corrupt Attorney General Merrick Garland in Contempt of Congress.

Still, the House Oversight Committee thinks they are in the home stretch with presenting their findings…

Jim Comer gives an update: (Spoiler alert- $24 million in foreign payments to the Biden family uncovered so far, with no explanation of what goods or services was exchanged for the money.) Click on “Mornings with Maria”.

4 Likes

Is it just me or does this look like something that will drag on, right up to the last day of the election? It frustrates me, they have stuff, they could at least release info from the Lap Top but NNNnnnnnoooooo, we’re “Still Investigating” in secret, behind closed doors, highly redacted…

6 Likes

Makes you wonder if they’re just closet members of the uniparty, aka the “Good Old Boys” club, doesn’t it?

7 Likes

That’s it Bruh, Nothing to see here folks
This is a "We’re doing something, Look at us ‘Investigating the BG!’’
“We IMPEACHED Mayorkis!”—PFFFT! nuthin;
“We GOT FAUCHI!” --------PFFFT!
“WE GOT Hunter, We got Hunter, We got Hunter”----you got it! PFFFFFFT!
This is like the guy in the Subway or on the street corner doing (3) card Monte!

If they EXPOSE anybody it exposes them all!
GRIFTERS and Charlatans ALL! The INFECTION runs DEEP (STATE!)

LIL Georgie Stephanopoulos went on the VIEW :face_vomiting: and said:
“THE DEEP STATE EXISTS! But they are ALL Patriots!”
Right Georgie, and Denial is a river in Egypt! Amirite?

7 Likes

What’s the famous, or should be famous, saying in Washington DC?
“We Got Him This time BUT This isn’t the time to get him…”

4 Likes

Yes Sir,
That is exactly the play
(But miraculously they are still collecting a .gov check, still hold their Office, …still BREATHING!)
These people are CRIMINALS!

Hey, How does everybody like the New Minnisomaili Flag?
Do you feel the anger yet?
Are you all ready for the Muezzin to blast out in your neighborhoods (5) x’s a day?
Mosque’s all over the place?
Get ready folks, they are just getting started.

4 Likes

They all talk a good game, but in the end NOTHING happens! This country is DONE!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Hoss

1 Like

It is missing the crescent moon and the hammer and sickle. That will be in the next iteration. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard sir! I hope you like it here.

1 Like

Welcome Hoss !
Enjoy your stay @ the USCCA!

Little Don ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

I am trying to hear/feel the music.

2 Likes

Dozens of bank accounts. Dozens of LLC’s under the Biden family Name. Even one of the grandchildren got a wire from a foreign national. Still no word on the goods or services the Biden family provided in exchange for $24 million.

3 Likes

It’s A Biden Family “You Know The Thing”.

3 Likes

THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT!

NEW YORK CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN SENDING MONEY TO JUDGE MERCHAN’S DAUGHTER’S PERSONAL HOME RESIDENCE IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA AND DECEPTIVELY DISTORTING FEC RECORDS TO COVER UP PAYMENTS TO LOREN MERCHAN’S COMPANY
I was searching through Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman’s

@danielsgoldman

’s FEC disclosure forms for his campaign disbursements. YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND! THIS COULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE TRUMP TRIAL! According to FEC records, the address that NY Democrat Congressman

@RepDanGoldman

sends his checks to when he pays “Authentic Campaign” is a Richmond, Virginia address that happens to be the personal home residence of Loren Merchan, Judge Merchan’s daughter. Loren Merchan is the President of Authentic Campaigns

@Authentic_HQ

and her father is overseeing Trump’s trial in NYC.

Full story (so far here)

https://x.com/LauraLoomer/status/1791510534140858688

3 Likes

I knew that!

2 Likes