Uncensored platforms

I too, am tired of a lot of it… that is why I’ve just learned to use the scroll knob and give my attention to worthy people with good stuff to offer for the stated mission of this site. There are many men and women with tons of knowledge, wisdom and insight that we can learn from… I have learned a lot on this site.

AND as much as I hate it… I’ve learned to use the flag icon.

5 Likes

Zello is a push to talk and text service. It’s not a forum more of an instant messenger. But we’re talking about stuff that’s not censored like on here.

Don’t know of any platform that is uncensored. I’ve gotten into a few back & forths in my time here but I wasn’t offended by anything. There’s no doubt in my mind that we have a sampling of folk here & though we are all Pro 2A, at times I can see that’s where the similarities end. It just confirms, for me, that there is a great divide in :us: & it’s widening.

I’ve tried to read and get a feel for where folk are coming from. It’s hard to understand each other because we have never walked in one another’s shoes. Personally, I have never flagged anybody or their comment. The moderators do the best they can but I am always disappointed when I click on a topic & it has been shutdown.

:loudspeaker: The appreciation of & desire to preserve the 2ND Amendment (& all personal freedoms/liberties) may be all there is. Respect to the few uncensored platforms. :100:

:v:t5:

2 Likes

If I was to go to McDonalds and order a Double Whopper they would tell me to go to,… Burger King. We need to keep focused on training and learning from this platform and not get distracted because California is having all sorts of problems or that the Irish were used as slaves in the early 1800’s. For a site that is set up for gun training, self defense, and related events, I will overlook the other stuff.

2 Likes

Check these out:

Ladies/Gents/Transitionals/and the just plain Confused,

This is a simple discussion. How’s that song go… the amendments protect you from the government, not from me. In my house you follow my rules (it’s private property) same here, simple right?

Now look in the mirror and hold up your hand if before, or while, typing that empirical truth that you know will be counter to someone else’s views, or maybe even offensive to them, you didn’t think to yourself… Dawn’s probably gonna get me for that…

My only contentions (if you care) are if you allow off topic discussions then allow them, and if you don’t then dont. Period. On what principle do you grant the guy that wants to look at cartoons greater favor then the one that wants to discuss national security (which at least peripherally does relate to defense)? Edit: Hell you might even find out that when the conversations shifts to substantive matters and away from things like “Do Criminals Really Care About The Length Of Your Barrel” or “Should I Really Load My Gun” that we are actually able to bring people together on some sort of common ground.

And finally, when comments, or even complete threads, are deleted then by deffinition you are censoring, not moderating. Just call it what it is.

6 Likes

But if you went to Burger King they would let you have it your way…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have it your way

I really do not want things to change, but it is interesting that some, shall we say, topics with a rather loose connection to training and education or self defense is allowed and others are not.

The entertainment value, the enjoyment of discussions and various topics are part of the good… and if they are gone, it makes it rather dry and boring.

Hopefully, there will be more open and free discussions.

2 Likes

You’re very right that certain heated conversations get closed when they violate the Community Guidelines (include personal attacks or name-calling). Heated conversations that do not violate Community Guidelines do not get closed down.

While there are moderators in the Community a lot, we are not here 24/7. There will be times when issues or questions are not seen right away, which is why we have a flagging system. Please use that system to help bring issues and questions to the forefront and keep the Community a helpful place for all who are looking to best protect themselves and their loved ones.

We want you to continue to be a part of the USCCA Online Community and have great discussions about all things self-defense related - and that does include some political conversations related to the Second Amendment.

We also know that there are other political conversations that you want to have which don’t fit in the USCCA Community. There are other forums that are dedicated to those types of political conversations. (This list of political forums might be useful for other political conversations: https://blog.feedspot.com/political_forums/ Reddit also has some political categories that may be of interest.)

There are people from vastly different backgrounds (different politics, races, sexes, religions, vocations, ages), so misunderstandings can happen. We do not expect everyone to agree with everyone else, but we do require conversation to be respectful, even in disagreements. If we keep our conversations respectful, ask questions for clarification, and believe that we’re all here for the same reason, we can learn from each other.

No matter what our backgrounds may be, everyone in the USCCA Online Community has a common goal of protecting ourselves and our loved ones.

5 Likes

WIMKIN = 100% Uncensored Social Media

Hold that thought, I am going to go to Burger King and ask for a Big Mac, Lets see what happens!

2 Likes

You trust a 16 year old kids imagination to come up with special sauce??

1 Like

Do you trust a 16 year old kid to cook your meal?

Not always

More than I would myself. When the recipe gets beyond cook at high power for 5 minutes I tune out, Cereal or sandwiches.

1 Like

I understand Parler describes itself as a free speech platform.

1 Like

Salivating all over my keyboard!

A few links to get some idea of the place without having to sign up

https://wimkin.com/groups/8174/

https://wimkin.com/carlgallups/

1 Like