Ukraine Issues Threat If They Don’t Receive More Money

Gregory and Joseph,
I have no idea if anyone will listen to me after the Bullsh** above…
But WE are AMERICAN’S, Black, White and all the colors of the spectrum in between
I have fought with all Colors and races. EVERY One was a Brother and Sister Warrior.
All the stereotypes fall away when that first round goes past your head. EVERY false
rumor has fallen away ‘She can’t fight she’s a Woman’ He can’t fight he’s Jewish 'whatever.
We are under ATTACK by EVIL. From all sides. Our own people are trying to ‘Divide and Conquer US!’
If anybody thinks I am FOS that is their right. This is still AMERICA! (for now)
The greatest force against us is our own Divider-in-chief. In just (3) long years he and his administration
have done more damage to this country and our people than anybody in History.
HE IS WEAK, susceptible to Bribery, Corrupt as phuck, and his entire crime family has their hand out to any entity that needs/wants Information on how to weaken us. (12+) Million people crossed our Border
and some still say that’s OK, we are a nation of migrants. Natural Migration is one thing but what is happening is an Invasion.
The Ukraine (I won’t go there anymore) But I will say THAT’S NOT OUR FIGHT!
WE are not the worlds police anymore, We never should have interfered in most of the conflicts
we sent our young men and Women to fight and die in then to just Tuck tail and run away.
We have a serious problem right here and the Elections are the least of our worries.
Fighting amongst ourselves is what they want, Division, Hatred, Anger Class warfare is what the want.
A few years back there wasn’t this Racial strife there is today. (Yes, there was always some sh**heads who stirred the pots of hatred) but not like today.
My opinion only is they will take it to the extreme to get what they want. Black on White, Chinese vs Americans, any and all VIOLENCE to achieve their goals so they can shut us down and send in the Military, UN, Martial Law, Gun Confiscation, 2A removal, Trounce on all our Rights and Freedoms.
I will say what I always say.
LOOK at Venezuela, Australia, England, Europe and some new players in the FREEDOM crushing movements that are playing out in real time. First they got the Guns, Then they took their Freedom’s.
If you really look at it clear eyed, It’s a Playbook Tactic and if WE let it happen they will succeed.
They have been running this game sinec the 40’s.

That’s all I have to say about that.

6 Likes

Well said brother, and I do agree, we need to all stand together for our country, our rights, our freedoms, our safety, and to take care of all our brothers and sisters of all races, ethnicities, or whatever someone else wants to use to categorize we Americans.

7 Likes

Brother Don preach my thoughts exactly I totally agree with you. I’m going to write you in on the ballot for President you have my vote

4 Likes

Don102 for president

4 Likes

Joseph 488 and Don102 if more people thought like us the world would be a better place

5 Likes

Amen to that brother!

4 Likes

Thank you Brothers
that’s quite humbling
(and a little scary) :rofl:

5 Likes

Elections? We don’t need no stinking elections!

Zelenskyy, aka Z, is a Dictator so why would he need to have an election that has no chance of being fair? Even if it was fair, how many Ukrainian citizens registered to vote are still living in Ukraine and able to vote?

How safe is it to vote in big cities like KyIv, Odessa, Dnipro and Karkiv?

I doubt they have absentee ballots unless Z is harvesting them like Democrats do here.

We still don’t have any accounting of where our money went and for what. We know where the money goes when it’s sent to Israel since they have to spend 75% of it on US made products. In the case of Ukraine, you’re talking about a historically corrupt nation whose partners in crime have names that rhyme with Biden.

Even if the Big Guy got 1% of what we sent, you’re looking at $750 million tax-free.

4 Likes

What we do know is $1.5 BILLION in Hardware/Money is POOF! Missing according to the GAO who have no real political tie’s (and really no reason to lie)…I know some say everybody in .gov lies well, TRUTH

But as I have said here, It ain’t OUR War!
We have enough internal strife that’s heading our way
(Like I was told by a wise old soldier (I think he was (35) @ the time)
Don’t drink water when men are camping upstream from you! a hard lesson to learn and disgusting when you think about it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Is water supposed to be yellow? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:what are those floating…? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

After hearing from some guys I really respect, I am going to stick around.

Enjoy your Ukraine bashing but I won’t bother engaging anyone about it. Since when do Americans root for the big bully versus the smaller guy who got attacked?

Last comment from me about this subject. @moderators , I will stay in the Community. Thank you.

6 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Glad you’re staying.

7 Likes

Glad you are staying @Virgil_H! Hopefully @BRUCE26 does as well!! You guys have been here too long to leave now.

6 Likes

Thanks guys, thank you all very much.

V

7 Likes

I always said let them fight their own battles and that so-called president has already spent several million of what we gave him for his war on a new big mansion for his parents, but that’s what happens when the John Belushi of the Ukrain is their president.

1 Like

I don’t call it Ukraine bashing but ya getting ripped off by a crook whose only interest is collecting money from anyone and everyone under the cover of being attacked. Why hasn’t they joined NATO? Or I mean before now? The guy is a crook and now he’s making threats to people who’s been helping him to the point of us going to war . Pllleease. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion.

2 Likes

Sorry I didnt see you mention me (put @ before the name to get attention).

I watched Putin’s interview. So did the President of Mongolia, who trolled Putin on Twitter with medieval map of his country incorporating Putin’s country. Putin made a case for Mongols to invade. Just as well, for Sweden, for Finland, Germany, Poland., for Russia grabbed land from each at some point or another. This is crazy talk.

Germans peacefully live in 3 countries, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg. The French live in 2 countries, France and Belgium. No invasion on the horison. The English have the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. There is no reason why historic Russians cannot live in more than 1 country. Putin talked crazy for most of his interview.

The leaders of Ukraine are not neonazis, though they embrace some characters with disgusting views. Russia is same. The head of their space agency was an actual neonazi white supremacist (there are photographs of him that I had seen noone dispute), Putin’s own mentor (his daughter was assassinated by Ukraine agents) expressed genocidal views. They are both alike countries, corrupt to the core, and pointing fingers at each other like hypocrites.

Should the US associate with this? Should American taxes go toward this bloody mess? Only to the extent that benefits America and Americans. Russia has not been a friendly power, even in officially “better” times. Implications on Taiwan are also dire, if the world lets a war of aggression succeed in Europe. Trade offs and choices man!

3 Likes

That’s cool brother,
I understand the differing views on Ukraine/Russia WAR
The FACT that Ukraine was a part of Russia @ one time, that the people of
Ukraine speak and Have the same culture of Russia is a fact also.
the stated ‘opinion’ of mine is my opinion only. I am NOT pro Russian/Putin
But I AM Anti-Zelensky (Not Ukraine) because he is an Actor playing the role of a President
He was Installed by Soros (who is a NAZI) to do his bidding, just like our Resident
Same Same ‘sticky Fingers, corrupt minds’ but some just refuse to see this.
Ukraines are in a predicament like many in the World today that they have no say when it’s Leaders say
we are going to WAR and YOU are going to do the dying! For What?
I went into all this before and got slapped as a Putin sympathizer (which I am not)
What I am saying emphatically is it ain’t our fight!
We HAVE to stop meddling in every Conflict/WAR that happens around the Globe. It’s NONE of our business if somebody has a turf war. We have to stop being every bodies WALLET also. What is this Hard-on against Russia anyway?
If you look at this logically it swings back to Soros once again
This Administration wants/needs us in another WAR either as a distraction of current Dem. woes
or as a money making war machine we know all too well! These evil cretins want to give $95 BILLION dollars (we don’t have!) to everybody and $0 dollars for our wide open Migrant drive through! That’s just sick! When the Pudding pulled out of Afghanistan after all our sacrifices and Losses it signaled we gave into Terror! When we failed to support Israel we signaled to the World we are a fair weather friend!
It’s up to you to decide where you stand

3 Likes

Hey man, I apologized. Lol

5 Likes

You never slapped me Brother
(You just got pissed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)
No Worries! You said the check was in the mail…we’re cool!..still waiting. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes