Two more free states

I checked the reciprocity map app and it states Louisiana allows open carry as ling as one is over 18 and can possess firearms. My experience, buying a firearm depends on the parish you live in. Example, in the 80(s), I lived in Orlenas Parish and I still bought a firearm. I was nineteen at the time.

1 Like

just read the bill. Wasn’t aware. That’s good news!

2 Likes

Conceal carry is allowed too

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Aiden1

2 Likes

@Aiden1 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

RAYMOND.,45?Thank you for your service SIR HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER :beer: LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann SIR :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::dagger::100::100::100:SIR

Aiden1 WELCOME TO THE FAMILY I AM ME O Bobby Jean here is a root beer :beer: sir GREAT TO HAVE YA SIR I LOVE TEXAS SIR I HAVE A HARD TIME SPELLING BUT I AM GETTING BETTER WHEN DEBBIE ANN HELPS ME GRATE TO HAVE YA MY NAME IS Bobby Jean ITS A GIRL NAME BUT I AN A GUY KOOL HERE IS ANOTHER ROOT BEER :beer: THAT WAS DRY HAW HAW :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::beer::beer::beer:K

Ronald 150 an they are all Standing up for our rights to not take our AR’Rs that is what we have all the states in support of no weapons ban love you brother here’s ya a root beer sir thanks for your service brother . We have over half of America :us: requesting them to not take our freedoms Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather::dagger::100::100::100::bangbang::dizzy:

1 Like