Trying to erase America

Probationary US Citizen in Training :grin:

5 Likes

At one’s own ability.

They are now referred to as “immigrants”.

3 Likes

That is my line in the sand. If we move to compelled speech . As a matter of courtesy I will try to use someone’s preferred pronouns, but if they get to strident, I would rather just not have them/they in my life.

This whole words are violence b.s. . Just makes me want to call b.s. Because violence is violence .

8 Likes

And nobody sees the solution
LMAO

5 Likes

“Persons who have immigrated,” I think, is the new “acceptable” term.

I like the comment I read in one of the stories on this matter, that college students are going to find it a lot easier to make their minimum word count in their essay homework.

We all grew up under the “sticks ‘n stones” rule, right? We were taught that rhyme to help us as children shrug off the contentious behavior that goes along with growing up.

5 Likes

I am, in general, disgusted with the last couple of Generations.

6 Likes
3 Likes

I am suprised they didnt disband Marine Corps by now
 so much toxic masculinity there.

5 Likes

Can we help them pack!!! Please!!!

Gen Z students dramatically threaten to leave country, change schools over Roe overturning: ‘Really scary’ (msn.com)

6 Likes

I’ve got to where I just filter out what stupid american-hating people say. They’re irrelevant.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, they’re the squeaky wheels getting the grease.

5 Likes

And our up and coming generation who will be voting and running the country in the future. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Have fun in Iran kids, it’s just like spring break😁

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I think I’m being insensitive to the young’ns.
Here are some travel tips for the GenZ

But don’t let the misinformation fool ya kids

Remember, unicorns are universal currency.

5 Likes

I don’t even know if America will be here 2 years from now, let alone 100.

Which is sad. Watched the greatest country that has ever graced the face of the planet be destroyed from within.

Which is the only way it can be destroyed. Which is why our enemies have worked through BOTH parties to make it happen.

(Wow, that’s a lot of "which"s)

Um, that’s klnda because we are.

Aren’t we footing the bill for 100s of countries around the world? We provide security and armed forces for the rest of the world. We provide the most humanitarian aid than any other country . .

So Standford, BITE. MY. ASS. We ARE the most important country in the America’s.

And as @Paul51 mentioned, there’s seems to be millions of people trying to get INTO this country and away from their own so, I’m going to, again, go with the US is the best country in the America’s if not the world.

My solution is to tell the world to [redacted] Off. if you want help, pay for it. If you jeopardize our way of life or our nation’s safety/sovereignty, we will kick your teeth in and then take your ■■■■ to pay for the beat down we just gave you.

Other than that, we keep to ourselves. We can still do the humanitarian thing but as soon as the country we’re trying to help stops preaching “death to america”, that aid is cut off.

If you don’t like us, then you don’t like our money so, piss off.

5 Likes

Highbrows use the words, but don’t know what they mean. And that’s how they contort the conversation and, subsequently, the truth.

Jesus Wept.

Please God, :pray:

Do not let the Marine Corp that I served, as a FMF Navy Corpsman for 8 freaking years, become a part of this sick, depraved, Political Woke Agenda.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Say it ain’t so Joe.

I feel heart sick just from reading that.

/Agree

I will donate to that.

3 Likes

I’m not ready to give up hope. We are not a defeated people. I can be angry, but not in despair.

How much would you pay for a good night’s rest?

I agree, but with this twist: Consider your other options.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, and I do. The number 3 and 4 economies based on GDP are countries we did exactly that to. Japan and Germany.

I actually believe that is where the U.S.A went off the rails at. We started fighting wars on Credit and sanitizing the horrors of war and fighting them in “limited” capacity by artificially limiting our war making ability.

I have believed the U.S.A. would have been in a much better strategic position, if we stopped fighting wars by artificially constraining ourselves. If our opponents knew that the U.S.A. was going to push their sh!t in and then loot them to the ground to pay for our expenses. That we would build them back up, pat them on the head afterwards, and tell them play nice or we are coming back .

But it’s probably best you don’t let someone like me run our international relations. As I give absolutely 0 effs what others think of me.

8 Likes