Trump Verdict

I SAID HOW. I FEEL AND BELIEVE.!! And I believe that. PRESIDENT. TRUMP. Has. Been. . THE FIRST PRESIDENT. TO BE. PERSONALLY. . ATTACKED.!! BY THE DOJ. FOR ANOTHER. PRESIDENT. JOE.BITME. Sent. THE GOVERNMENT. !! TO A FORMER PRESIDENT.!! AND ARREST. AND . SEARCH. HIS . WIFES BED. Room.!! AND JOE. AND HUNTER. Bitme. HAS . SERIOUSLY. Criminalize. Our. GOVERNMENT.!!! I.R.S. LAW ENFORCEMENT.:bangbang::cn:WTF. My GRATE SPIRIT.:owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::bangbang: AND . TO GIVE ILLEGAL INVASION. FORCES.A. RIGHT TO . VOTE.!! AND TO TELL THE AMERICAN CITIZENS. That. HE. Has. F.16’S. :bangbang::cn: WE KNOW WE PAID FOR THEM. AND HE. WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE . AND HE HAS. WENT AFTER. A FORMER PRESIDENT . WHO IS . LEADING HIS AZZ. IN THE POLLS. JUST TO WIN THE ELECTION. THAT HE. STOLE. IN THE. FIRST PLACE. WE ALL WATCHED THIS. WTF. I . SAY. THIS TO MY .USCCA. Family. . I AM . Bobby Jean and. THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE. And . I . Say. What I . BELIEVE. And . I have. The balls :8ball::8ball: TO SAY . I . Believe in JESUS CHRIST. And . I .And PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. :us: AND I.AM. . NOT. Scared. .OF ANY THING . But the GRATE. SPIRIT. :feather::feather::bangbang:. I am Bobby Jean . And . I care about my . Our COUNTRY. . Texas :100::o:

Hard to tell sometimes. I read stuff from individuals on here that will one day will be far Right and the very next day they will be Left of Left. I agree, it’s unbelievable to me to see a gun owner that claims to be a democrat, we know what they want and it doesn’t include you and I having firearms.

3 Likes

Thank God, we can rest easy and all of us will be so glad to hear that the DOJ has investigated themselves and found themselves NOT GUILY of collusion between the DOJ and Alvin Bragg’s office…

Except for the U.S. Attorney who left his job at the DOJ and went to work for Bragg’s office in 2022. Oh and the time Bragg and members of his team met with Biden staffers 3 times…

Or when, the indictment for Trump was being released during Joe Bidens investigation into his document mishandling. But all of it is completely coincidental or at least that’s what the DOJ investigation into it’s self shows. Rest Easy.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

You have been paying attention! :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds like a massive amount of that substance originating from the south side of a north facing male bovine creature. Perhaps they would be more credible if they could find Oh, let’s say, 51 career intelligence officials to sign off on the veracity of this investigation.

6 Likes