Trump pardons security contractors

4 Likes

Good for them. That was a $h!t show and the AP is still Trump bashing. Yes there were Blackwater cowboys in the day …

I’ma shut up now.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Trump pardoned a former border patrol agent who was sent to jail for ‘knocking a fleeing ILLEGAL ALIEN to the ground’… boo hoo for the illegal…

Trump pardoned a former Prince George, MD officer… a K-9 officer, the first female K-9 officer… she was sentenced to 10 years for the criminal requiring 10 stitches because she turned her K-9 loose to catch the criminal… another boo hoo for the criminal…

When we pamper criminals and punish law enforcement… we are in serious trouble.

3 Likes

I will not speak to what happened in any specific case… but sometimes it takes cowboys to the job done…

Nothing like good old ‘Knuckle Draggers’ and ‘Cowboys’

4 Likes

I bet all that were pardoned we’re probably prior service anyways because that’s where they get contractors.
I have never been in the sand box but the lines get pretty blurry to who is civilian who is not.

2 Likes

He needs to pardon Julian Assange. But, might not make much a difference with the guy stuck in British custody.

The guy is literally being locked up for close to a decade, for publishing real journalism.

3 Likes