TRUE FUNNY REAL STORIES - long story with a twist

THE AUTER AUTHER OF THIS TOPIC HAS ASKED FOR ITS REMOVAL.

2 Likes

I still choose to believe that Bill Cosby died in 2001, and the man rotting in prison is his doppelgänger.

3 Likes

I got it. But that’s Bill Cosby standing next to Robert Culp. I’m still sad about the whole way he fell of the pedestal. It felt like a favorite uncle had just been convicted.

(I still watch “The Cosby Show,” but don’t tell the justice avengers on social media.)

4 Likes

I mean, they’re both in black & white…
Michael Jackson would say it don’t matter if you’re black & white.

3 Likes

Forgotten.

2 Likes

Who is Blacky?

2 Likes

I want to pick green! God loves the color green!
Okay, black!
But I do love the color Green!

2 Likes

Were you a Marine?

3 Likes

Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

4 Likes

I love Marines. I truly do. But I swear every Marine I’ve worked with can tell me without question their favorite color of crayon. Inside joke, I know, but when you said you love green it just made me think about some of my favorite people.

2 Likes

Blacky was a jar head Too.
Birds of a feather flock together right Todd.
Does any one know how the name ( jar head ) came about ?
:us::us::us:

1 Like

It has to do with the uniform, right?
I’ve heard that it had something to do with the Mandarin collar, but I also recall hearing that it had something to do with some headgear they used to wear. Not really sure if either is true.

2 Likes

Nope . Remotely close but no smoke.

2 Likes

There are more shades of green than any other color, just like his Marines. Blood makes the grass grow green and that is one of the reasons why God loves his United States Marines! Green is often used to symbolize rebirth and renewal, immortality springtime, freshness, and hope. The color green in the Bible is associated with everlasting life, growth, and fertility. Green is known to be universally healing . It is symbolic for the heart chakra because green light helps with opening our heart. … Green is in the middle of the color spectrum.

4 Likes

Nope, I was/am a soldier. Go Army!

3 Likes

A friend of mine was very adamant about going bear hunting. One year he finally got to go. He was up in a tree stand from about 3 or 4 A.M. waiting for a bear to come by but, never did. He went walking back to his truck along a trail when he and the bear got a surprise encounter with each other. He was very descriptive about the encounter too! He said the bear rose up on his hind legs and let out a big snarly growl! He replied to me," I pooped myself!" I replied, " I bet!" He said," NO, just when I went RRROAR! I pooped myself."
After he took care of the problem he had I asked him, "Well, what happened with the bear? He said, “I screamed and shot my gun and he took off! I am not going bear huntin’ again!”
True Story and funny!

2 Likes

My uncle was hunting elk years ago when he took down a big bull elk with 8X7 rack. He placed his rifle on the antlers and they took a polaroid picture and when the flash went off the elk jumper up and took off into the woods. They never found his rifle nor the elk. My told told some guys to go into a bar were my uncle was and start talking about the big elk they shot today that had a rifle in the antlers. I am sure, since my uncle didn’t know them that the joke on him was hilarious. We do not know what happened to the picture either, I am sure my uncle had something to do with it!

2 Likes

The person with the 1911 or High Power handgun?

2 Likes

JARHEAD term , from what I have heard is that Marines are told what they need to know and the information is put in our head and we believe it. Thus put information in the jar and screw it back on. Tell a Marine they can’t and they will try to show you wrong. Tell a Marine that there are no races in the Marine Corps, that there is only dark green to bright green Marines and we believe it.

3 Likes

@Todd30 ’s story reminded me of a bear story. I did several years of wildlife research so have a lot of bear stories but this one isn’t work related.

My housemate and I were cleaning our cabin which was in a neighborhood of homes and cabins not far from forest service land. She had let her dog out back to use the bathroom and then put a couple of trash bags out the front door to take to the garbage bin after she collected one more. A minute or so later we hear rustling in the garbage bags so she runs to the door swings it open and starts yelling her dogs name. I hear here stop mid name and the door slam closed so I go to see what is going on. No ruined pants but she is standing there white as a ghost and all she can say is “big bear”. Which is what she saw looking straight at her from a couple feet away when she opened the door.

Fortunately the slammed door scared the bear away.

3 Likes