TROLL BRIDGE

:rofl: Just what I feel like many days. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The song at the end is worth listening to.
Just to make fun of our old age, that’s all. :older_man:

5 Likes

thought this was the ‘‘troll bridge’’
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, this is actually the troll bridge…

5 Likes

8 Likes

The sad part is, Brandon won’t know.

7 Likes

I actually thought about you when I posted it, I knew you would think of that. :rofl:

3 Likes

I said that in the other thread, but used his actual words, “you know the thing.” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Joe has his Cue Cards. He’ll just look down and read
“This card has your personal information, your Name is Joe, you’re the President of The United States, Your middle name is CornPop…”"

4 Likes

BRUCEtwo-Sixx,
THANK YOU,
that was fantastic!

Warriors aren’t Trained to retire. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

4 Likes

THAT never gets old brother.

3 Likes

The answer to the two questions is the same…

“America is in crisis and only I can save it. But I need your campaign contributions to do so.”

4 Likes

That looked like a cold , barren and lonely place. I bet Connan’s balls were so shriveled up they were the size of goobers.

3 Likes

That can’t be right, he has stated numerous time that “Heels Up” is the president. Who are we supposed to believe? You or him? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Cohen… read the credits. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Timely topic given recent events out here. We have had several run ins with zombified, drugged out people wandering around the middle of the desert this summer. One of my coworkers started referring to them as trolls.

In one of these incidents the workers ran into a guy in the middle of nowhere near one of their work sites. He looked in really rough shape so one of the workers offered him some water and asked if they should call for some help. The troll took the water but refused the call for help. The next day the troll showed up at the work site and someone gave him some food. The third day the troll showed up and no one had any spare food so the troll left and came back with a big hunk of wood and started yelling and waiving it at everyone.

The morals of this story are:

1- No good deed goes unpunished.
2- Don’t feed the wildlife/trolls.

5 Likes

Um…Brother his name was Cohen…Cohen the Barbarian… (edited by me, already said by Dave One-se7en) .i thought that was a nice touch.
And the lead actor was Don Bridges…another great Don… just saying :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion:
and that set actually looked like Narvik (Port of), Norway. Been home there a few times, so cold people can freeze to death standing up! I wish old Puddin’ would visit…just sayin’ (again) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Awe man now you want me to read too! The old warrior in the clip was supposed to be Conan unless I’m mistaken. :innocent::grin:

PS guess I need hearing aids too now, hahaha.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I rarely read the credits for things like this. I think it’s just for fun and go with the content.

2 Likes

I only did because, while it sounded something like connan, I couldn’t quite make it out, so I read the credits and found out they were saying Cohen - likely to prevent a copyright/trademark issue.

3 Likes