"Tricking out" your range bag

I have several shooting buddies who have all of these stickers they have collected over the years adhered to their range bag. Is this something you advocate and think is a good idea? I would love to hear your opinion(s).

1 Like

I think if you’re going to “trick out” anything, your range bag is a good place for it.

I wouldn’t suggest anything that eludes to shooting people or wanting to shoot someone… there’s no place for that. But if it’s a bunch of funny/fun gun-related stickers, I say go for it.

Remember, you need to be able to articulate why you do what you do in a legal self-defense situation. Tricking out your range bag can easily be explained along the lines of I enjoy range time and firearms as a hobby and I know the people I go to the Range with (for the most part) would appreciate those stickers and not find them threatening or out of line.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I throughly enjoy going to the range and I certainly find the stickers to be in good taste and non threatening or insulting to anyone. Many thanks on your response!!

2 Likes

My range bag is a heavy-canvas tool bag (Mil-Surp) so putting stickers on it doesn’t work well. I’m looking at upgrading to a military/tactical type range bag that I will probably stitch some moral patches onto though. Generally, for me, when I think of “tricking out” my range bag I think of upgrading its contents to higher-quality items or adding additional items to it. I do like the idea of having some fun with it though.

1 Like

USCCA range bag. It’s already tricked out.:grin:

4 Likes

@45IPAC. Nice! Thanks for showing me your Tricked out bag😁

1 Like

This is my range backpack

This is my rolling range bag… lots of room on here yet :grin:

2 Likes

Rolling range bag… Awesome! I have a few velcro patches I put on depending on my mood. Just got a Gadston flag and a thin blue line patch that I think will stay for a long time. Maybe the USCCA should make a patch…

1 Like

They do, it just comes with a hat

or by itself

2 Likes

Thanks, just ordered one.

2 Likes