Tomorrow's News: Gun Control by Executive Order

Good point. George Washington could not buy a chainsaw bayonet, even with all his wife’s money.

I wonder if I could open carry a chainsaw.

As long as you don’t wear a hockey mask.

1 Like

He could not buy a phaser, either.

Yes, you can. I believe in most states you are also “allowed” to OC swords and machetes, I know in Virginia it is legal.

I was quite impressed with your response, @Ouade5 even after reading @MikeBKY’s post :slight_smile: @Zavier_D nice follow-up!

One quick reminder of the Community Guidelines regarding name-calling and personal attacks - including of public figures. Not asking you to like them, just asking you to be your best self and not take the low road when it comes to slinging mud.

We don’t have to lower our standards because others may have lowered theirs. Please continue to be the awesome responsibly-armed Americans we know you are! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey. I have a right to complete the look. It’s a fashion statement. Strutt’n it.

@Dave17 we’re allowed to carry swords in Texas too. I have one and wear it.

1 Like

89-92 A Company 307th Engineer bn thumbs up.

2 Likes

84-86, C Company 307th Engineer Bn, “Airborne All the Way”

2 Likes

Im in COLUMBIA SC. Where are you?

1 Like

Knoxville, TN

1 Like

Not that worried! If a mistress is not a mistress and a riot is not a riot, then a gun is not a gun. It’s a semi automatic earwax remover! Think I’m kidding, try firing your weapon without hearing protection, there won’t be any wax left
(disclaimer: because there are people here that will actually try this…DON’T FIRE YOUR WEAPONS WITHOUT HEARING PROTECTION) Seriously if I really have to tell you that, YOU DON’T belong here!

1 Like

Don’t forget. Joe Biden is the only one that can bring us together. :+1:

1 Like

The one principle to remember here is that the President PROposes, but Congress DISposes - an executive action is just THAT - only a self-delusional crackpot who imagines himself as having dictatorial powers tries to pull an end-around with Congress.

1 Like

81-84 101 airborne/air Assult Fort Campbell Ky. Thank you all for your service. CURRAHEE!!!

1 Like

Same to you. A Company 326th Engineer bn 87-88 before going to the 82nd ABN.

1 Like

80-81, C Company 326th Engineer Bn.

1 Like