TODAY's THE DAY! The Reliant in theaters!

I saw things others pointed out but did not let that distract me from seeing the many GOOD messages being conveyed.

2 Likes

ā€œWeā€™re the good guysā€ (Jace and Chase where their names I believe).

It was good comic relief there at the end.

Hereā€™s a still from the movie touting the fact that ā€œEric Robertsā€ is also in the movie Reliant. Ha! First face I recognized wasnā€™t Ericā€™sā€¦

2 Likes

Man, you guys are tough! Low budget movie. My son and I had bit parts in a couple of WWII low budget productions. What fun and quite the learning experience. A fine tooth comb will turn up even more nits.

2 Likes

Like trying to have a backyard BBQ for a bunch of ā€œpitmastersā€. Lol

2 Likes

Hi Dawn just a quick note, This movie still has legs. Netflix picked it up and it was my first time seeing it. Awesome movie and a very nice plug for the U.S.C.C.A. with what hopefully will be our new members cards.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know it was on Netflix!! Awesome!

:point_down:

Ms. Forum Administratorā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:
We love you anyway, so this one is forgiven :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Just found this thread. I do not have NETFLIX so that is not an option for me BUT ā€œDuck Duck Goā€ found that ā€˜The Reliantā€™ is available to order your digital copy and I can watch it on Amazon.

If somebody want to watch:

reliant

Or DVD is also good option:

amazon

I blew it on that one! Totally missed that thread!

Yā€™all are rather talkative, so I do occasionally miss comments :stuck_out_tongue: but not usually full topics!!

2 Likes

:hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if Tim Schmidt used a firearm of his choice for this move?

1 Like