To Sir With Love

I know you can’t judge a book by it’s cover but the individual on the right looks like Bill Walton without the red hair. I would’ve used the word dude myself but I ain’t in Virginia.

9 Likes

What happened to freedom of speech!!! Lt. Gov. Sears was only telling the truth!!! I think senator roem is an ugly man and makes an uglier woman!!!

9 Likes

She is certainly a “breathe of fresh air” to help clear the stench of the Democratic BS that fills the room worse than a dumpster full of “trash juice”.

11 Likes

What’s the saying? You can put lipstick on a pig…

9 Likes

I wish she didn’t apologize to him.

7 Likes

Dude look like a lady!

Walk like a man, fast as you can…

Sorry. I’ll let myself out.

6 Likes

Looks like we are losing everything!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Nicklaus

1 Like

“Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears eventually said she was sorry, but she did not specifically say that to Sen. Danica Roem, D-Prince William County. Instead, she looked at each section of the chamber and said, ‘I apologize."

How about “Nope, Nothing to Apologize to any of you for.”.
They are winning when every single stinking time they get their itty bitty feelings hurt someone has to apologize.

7 Likes

According to the story, she did not apologize to him directly, but to the Senate. In my opinion, she is not “sorry” for calling the man “sir”, even though it is only an honorary title to which he is undeserving.

“I understand Senator Roem is upset,” Sears said. “I’m not here to upset anyone. I’m here to do the job the people of Virginia have called me to do.”

Yahoo News reports, “Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears eventually said she was sorry, but she did not specifically say that to Sen. Danica Roem, D-Prince William County. Instead, she looked at each section of the chamber and said, ‘I apologize.'”

7 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

If you look at the ‘Comments’ section under the article the Majority of folks agree
with all you’re sentiments. My Opinion is right up there with ‘Eric’----
“Asking me to call a Man a Woman offends my sensibilities. Where’s their tolerance and acceptance for my feelings?”
or Joe Eli—
“There are male and female…all others are a mental illness”.

If you wish this Country to get back on an even Keel we need to start a conversation about NORMALCY
being brought back into the World. Men in Women’s Sports?, Trans anything? Trans Storytime for our Children? Gender Bending Bathrooms? I think not.

Mi dos pesos

Welcome Nicklaus ! Welcome Aboard the Gun Boat! Your cabin is ready! Julie will show you the way!

6 Likes

Nicklaus, welcome to The Constitutional Carry Community! May God Bless You!

6 Likes

@Nicklaus Welcome to the community!

1 Like

3 Likes

Just call them “Hey You”. The dude that looks like a lady! :sunglasses:

3 Likes