Time to put pettiness aside and join the NRA

Ditto. I am a life member too

The second amendment isn’t about hunting. It’s about citizens having the ability to resist tyranny.
I trust my neighbors with an AR. What are you so afraid of?

Please remember your history. The first shots in the revolutionary war came when an oppressive government that did not represent the people tried to disarm them.

You seem very comfortable disparaging the NRA. That’s your right. I am of the opinion that the NRA does more good than the US Congress, an organization that is far more corrupt. I have no choice but to pay them dues, and they use my money for things I am diametrically opposed to. I am politically aligned with the NRA, and I also think that any organization that gets attacked by the NY AG is someone most likely deserving of my support.
I recently upgraded my life membership to Patron. Far better use of my $$ than how the government will use my tax dollars.

2 Likes

YAP…YAP…YAP It’s not 1956 anymore. Hunting manual in my state says:“No magazine capacity restrictions for rifles.” You know more than them MR HIGH AND MIGHTY?

Why? Does Wayne need another silk suit? Does one of his mansions need a remodel? Get rid of him and I may give it some thought.

2 Likes

One could argue that about nearly every group of more than one person (companies, families, churches). People who crave power will do more tha nmost of us would to get it. When they get there, they want to use it and enjoy the privaleges it provides them. Just facts. If it weren’t that way, churches would be run by poor people…but that isn’t what I see at all. Multimillionaire megachurches and people eat it up and support it. These are the same people…and you can keep all of them.

1 Like

If only the NRA BOD would do their job and oversee the executive and do what is best for the membership. Based on the 2019 meeting, the BOD has failed in that role.

1 Like