Tim on Tucker Carlson

Tune in to Tucker Carlson Tonight, right now, to watch our CEO Tim Schmidt discuss why people are lining up to buy firearms across the country and how USCCA can help those trying to keep their families safe during coronavirus.

11 Likes

Just tuned in. Thanks @Dawn :tv:

2 Likes

I’m watching too :slight_smile: he hasn’t been on yet. Soon!

2 Likes

Ok cool. I wondered if I missed anything. Thx

1 Like

3 Likes

He did a great job and had a very good message. I’m glad I saw your post when I did. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can get the clip uploaded tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t see a link and couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

Tim was asked to comment about the increase in guns and Ammo sales right now. His concern was these were first time buyers than seem to be stocking up for the apocalypses. Most have never fired a gun and I am pretty sure aren’t looking for training. I am willing to wager they aren’t going to leave those weapons at home. One of the sporting goods/gun stores sold 6000 rounds of 9mm in one day.

7 Likes

I’m glad he said it. I have the same concern. I support everyone’s 2A rights, but there are a lot of people who bought their first firearm in a panic, and they’ve never learned how to use it. Those same people are still paranoid and carrying with no training. We’ve been lucky but I think it’s only a matter of time until someone starts shooting. I hope I’m wrong.

4 Likes

Yes… They are sitting in my basement now. Everyone is happy. Me and store manager :wink:

I’ve missed “Tucker Carlson Tonight”, hopefully @Dawn will post link to recorded stream tomorrow.

3 Likes

@Jerzees Well I was rather stocked up on 9mm but was checking on 185 gr 45. They were out. But I can still get 12 gage slugs and buckshot. May have to get some tomorrow. Still these people are as likely to shoot their cat as anything else. At least this time the 22 mags and long rifle are not gone. Last time a few years ago in was months before you could get any plinking rounds anywhere. I may have to buy more lock boxes to store ammo in. Our store is getting in a new supply Tomorrow. If I get there early I might have to drive over.

3 Likes

Well the last time ammo went through the roof as far as expense and couldn’t find any, I broke out my hornady reloading equipment and have started doing so again. Just so you know - I have been schooled on reloads. I am of the notion that reloads I have done and never had a problem with are a lot better than No Loads. Mike T

2 Likes

@Jerzees - Wow, you should have called me. I would have loved to help you move the ammo. Mike T

3 Likes

I combined the two topics about Tim being on Tucker Carlson last night.

I’ll have video for you all this afternoon, if not sooner. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Mike_T… Nobody is touching my ammo…I mean, NOBODY :sweat_smile:

1 Like
4 Likes

I saw the interview and was very happy to see Tim on there. Wish he would have been given a little more air time to talk about the importance of training. At work the other day we were discussing the same thing. Glad they are getting hip to why we carry but really nervous they aren’t buying safes and lock boxes to go with the new firearm. Need that training!

4 Likes

Yeah, Tom’s speech was short but very sensible. Hopefully new gun owners will take his words into consideration.

3 Likes

I hope they all tune in tonight when Tim, Tim (Kennedy), and Kevin discuss training! :slight_smile:

3 Likes