Thoughts on the ole .45?

That is a bad azz looking bag @BRUCE26 !

6 Likes

You carry a .45 cause they don’t make a .46…Merica!

Lol

5 Likes

This is what I carry in it.

8 Likes

the 45ACP is tried and true besides its easier to load mags than a 380 ACP
and has more wampum.
starting to reload 380 ACP for my wife’s guns
dang slug and case is smaller than my thumb
I can see squished fingers in the Rock Chucker press :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Ruger is going to release their LC Carbine in .45 ACP. I was very glad to hear it. I rather like these pistol caliber carbines. I was intrigued with the Ruger before, but more so now. The original is chambered in 5.7 x 28. I ended up buying the Smith FPC in 9mm. Real happy with it.

5 Likes

If I could find one to fit the XdM13rnd. mags that would be great. :thinking:

1 Like

I carry Hk mark 23 45 cal

3 Likes

@Tom198 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:
Fine choice in firearm and caliber. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

:+1::northern_mariana_islands::us::puerto_rico:

4 Likes

IMG_4112

3 Likes

Every day for 30 odd years. just a good all around cartridge designed to make people stop doing bad things in a hurry, just as John Browning intended.

7 Likes

My Sig P220 is my daily carry. Fortunately I have a large frame, so can conceal it. It may not be for everyone, but if you CAN…DO IT!

4 Likes

@Scott52 “Is there anything else to carry”? :laughing: YES, in NM, only 22 caliber, with legislations going on now in NM, they’re pushing to ban ALL semiautomatic rifles and all semiautomatic handguns with detachable magazines,(HB GOSAFE) Act, excluding 22 caliber firearms, and for those who own semiautos (rifles/handguns) will have to REGISTER them with the Attorney Generals Office. These people don’t give a rat’s @$$ about incriminating law abiding citizens. These Democratic Female representatives HATE ALL FIREARMS and are backing the governor’s public health emergency order. Not looking good for NM law abiding citizens so far. Doesn’t affect the criminals one damn bit, and they are not listening to the input of the people who oppose the bill. SAD!!! :frowning_face: :angry:

3 Likes

Damn…that is crazy. My .45 is 32 years old and still my fav gun!

5 Likes

So, when the dust settles and the law abiding citizens with guns are then considered criminals with guns, there will only be criminals left and since they aren’t doing anything about the criminals now means that having a gun won’t be a crime.
See, it will work itself out in the end. :grinning:

6 Likes

@Tom198 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

@Karacal Pretty much so, after 1 year in jail, and a $1000 fine. :grimacing: if you don’t comply, and if the banned unregistered firearm is used in a situation, a fourth degree felony. :sob:

2 Likes

Not if you call the Kamala Freedom Foundation, you won’t even be arrested, might even get the keys to the city.

4 Likes

Not to derail the subject, but how exactly does the 2A work?
If there are any sheep, it’s us!
We keep LETTING the tyrannical take and take.
Don’t take this personally, it’s all of us! There are only two people standing up for the country and her citizens, Donald Trump and Gregg Abbott. And if I was fit and young enough, I’d be on that border, fighting to the death for this country and its FREEDOM :exclamation:
One of them being the one that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
But WTF, California just legalized homicide! Common sense says we should ban women and knives. At the very least keep them out of the kitchen! Best sleep with both eyes open. Who knows, that Artificial Sweetener just might throw her into a knife wielding psychotic!

Somebody better start standing up for something. The demorats are, and they are winning, hands down. They WILL rule the world while I’m still alive.

2 Likes