This Weeks EDC....Lets See Those Fall EDC's

Old picture!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice setup brother @UK2PAUSA. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

Here’s my shoulder rig for cool weather. Don’t poo-poo a single-action. It only takes one shot with “something that starts with a 4” to put a stop to badness.

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is a nice-looking setup. May I ask why you keep your tourniquet in that bag? As I am typing this, I am thinking of reasons to do that, but just want to know your mindset around it.

5 Likes

Guestimate: Time spent outdoors, soften UV damage over time?

4 Likes

trunkmonkey

6 Likes

The trunk monkey would be a great EDC.

5 Likes

@Calvin_USCCA @Nathan57 hit it on the head, i spend time outdoors and worry about UV degradation and dirt and filth on it. I figure that little bag is not a big hindrance if i need it but others may disagree.

4 Likes

Yeah, “it’s a thing” to do that as they say. Makes sense to me

3 Likes

Like the plaid holster! :+1:

5 Likes

Gotcha. Thank you for explaining. I figured it was to reduce dirt or anything else getting stuck in the velcro, but didn’t think about the UV degradation. I have been carrying guns for a long time, but have only been carrying medical for about 2 years. I am a minimalist when it comes to carrying and filling my pockets, but have recently learned how important it is to have such items.

This is a true example of why this Community is so impactful. Even seasoned carriers can learn something new.

7 Likes

Thank you, it is one of my “addiction” to Tier One concealment holsters, i love them.

4 Likes

Sweet…what type of holster is that please?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Louis85

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Louis85 and you have just joined a great family.

1 Like