This Weeks EDC....Lets See Those Fall EDC's

9 Likes
4 Likes

@Joseph_1970 Just a thought, on our or any community we were warned not to post any firearm pics with the serial numbers exposed. The pic can be enlarged and your S.N. can be clearly read. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Keys omitted for opsec concerns, they are keys + a small flashlight

Forgot watch on wrist.

Just upsized the pistol yesterday for season change (H&K VP9 OR with Holosun 507 and suppressor height night sights)

Knife varies but mostly this Spyerco PM2 Blurple S110V for a G10 handle Benchmade CPM20CV.

POM OC

Cloud Defensive MCH single-high candela

7 Likes

You know, a little psyops here might be a good idea.

Instead of hiding the serial number, change it with a little Photoshop work. Not only will it mess up the secret database, but it enables tracing the tracers.

7 Likes

Mine is still the same as last time. But DAMN I still haven’t added a knife yet.

3 Likes

It’s been years since I’ve had to draw my firearm to de-escalate a situation :laughing:
No s/n’s,but a pair of one-offs.

7 Likes

That’s a good-looking setup @Joseph_1970.

3 Likes

Great setup @Nathan57.

3 Likes

Those are some beautiful knives. I used to collect all kinds of knives when I was a teenager. I think I am going to start back collecting.

4 Likes

I never show my weapons or pictures of any of my weapons,I do have a battle field pick up knife off an NVA,it is made in Germany.the blade is Soligen steel and it is a folder and closed there is 6" blade out the end and you press the lock and flip your wrist and the blade is a total of 12"extended it was very useful if you wanted to be quite,and it was

5 Likes

Here are my basic EDC

5 Likes

9 Likes

Is that chap Stick?:grinning:

3 Likes

Glue! JKing :rofl:

3 Likes

What are those green squares in the bottom left?

4 Likes

Greenbacks, not worth as much anymore!

7 Likes

Is that a Blackberry phone?

5 Likes

Hey that does look like a Blackberry phone brother. Wassup with that :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Actually, its amazing it still works if it is!!!

3 Likes