This just in... from the Biden regime

You aint SEEN red flag laws yet.

10 Likes

“The establishment of the Center is the latest example of the Justice Department’s work to use every tool provided by the landmark Bipartisan Safer Communities Act to protect communities from gun violence.”

The gift that keeps on giving:/

The initiative itself doesn’t sound so bad on the surface. There have been a bunch of cases where mass murderers had already clearly shown up on LEO radar and should have been detained but were set free to follow through on their plans. Unfortunately attempting to disarm wanna be killers and sending them back out on the street is unlikely to solve the problem since they can just acquire new or different tools.

The even bigger problem is that the current administration will almost certainly be pushing this initiative to disarm as many people as possible without any due process regardless of their actual threat level. Meanwhile the LEOs will be so busy rounding up non threats that the real threats will slip through the cracks at an even faster pace.

14 Likes

I think it’s a good idea as long as one doesn’t have to prove innocence.

This is called FASCISM !

făsh′ĭz″əm
noun
  1. a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government; – opposed to democracy and liberalism.
  2. an authoritarian system of government under absolute control of a single dictator, allowing no political opposition, forcibly suppressing dissent, and rigidly controlling most industrial and economic activities. Such regimes usually try to achieve popularity by a strongly nationalistic appeal, often mixed with racism.
  3. Specifically, the Fascist movement led by Benito Mussolini in Italy from 1922 to 1943.
  4. And now Joe Biden end 2024

And it will be their downfall.
They’ve learned nothing
and understood us even less!

5 Likes

It really is a riot. The people who put us most at risk are the Bidens, Obamas, Pelosis, etc. That anyone is dumb enough to even listen to them is the real problem.

9 Likes

This administration is pushing it’s people to a point of no return.

They are saying WE THE PEOPLE are the ENEMY when it is clear
they are doing their best to Cause a Major breakdown of our society and destruction
of all we hold dear.

5 Likes

So all yall who supported john cornyn heres what you get get with red flags. If you think the atf kickin in a front door and kiling someone for “seĺling guns” is horrendous stand by this crap is about to get “normal”!

4 Likes

Hard to see how this aligns with the whole “illegals are entitled to own/carry guns” B.S.

6 Likes

Easy. Selective persecution.

6 Likes

Just say you identify yourself as an illegal alien! It’s only a misdemeaner, even if your a criminal from another country!! And you get to keep you guns!!!

4 Likes

Zey haf vays of making you talk.

5 Likes

I loss all my goons on da boat ova her from Haiti Maan! —B. Marley da 17th

4 Likes

Not so sure! We let it get this far!
And there’s more of them than there are of us!

1 Like

Hey Brother,

I have but one life to give for my Country
and that’s no BS
I’ll go out of this world like I came in !
Naked w/ an AR15 in my hand and a Bad Attitude! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I may look dumb but that’s just a disguise!–C. Daniels

3 Likes

All they ever had to do was enforce the reasonable laws already on the books, keeping aggravating felons and repeat offenders from being able to obtain firearms by keeping them in jail. Nowadays jail cell walls are very much like borders…

Those in Public Office are derelict intheir duties, creating more confusion rather than maintaining stability. The resulting instability is what they want in order for a power grab.

Marxism is a Ponzi scheme for power; they will destroy anyone in their way to get that power. They will stand on the backs of their own supporters, until they no longer need their supporters whom they will destroy as well.

6 Likes

You’ve been paying attention!

2 Likes

Very true. The Biden proposal simply adds laws and regulations to system where LE fails to do its job – like reporting crazies to the NICS as prohibited persons.

The main problem being that the current administration seems to be trying to define crazy as anyone who cares about defending themselves and their families.

Secondary problems being that it will almost certainly do nothing to stop the delays and rejections of people who should be allowed to purchase firearms without issue and will likely lead to more false positives. It will also certainly lead to many more people being denied their 2A rights without due process.

Meanwhile the criminals will continue to be able to easily access firearms through their various criminal ways. No background check required.

6 Likes

And least we not forget Sir’s and Madam’s the NEW
Kamala Harris Office of Equity and Gun Confiscation Bureau (EGCB)
(for you folks following at home) :rofl:
Your Friendly Neighborhood Newcomer can now go to the offices of
.gov and get their monthly pre-paid debit card a loaf of bread, Milk, Block of
.gov cheese and a .9mm w/ extra mags!

While YOU my Good Citizens and Patriots will HAVE to go to the Same store and ‘TURN IN’ all your Weapons and Hardware Because YOU cannot be trusted! You nasty little Insurrectionists you !

How DARE you want to defend yourselves!
what do you think you are? FREE? Muahahahahahahahahahahahah!

This message was brought to you by you’re friendly neighborhood .gov
We are from the .gov’t and here to…oh, never mind! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

I agree.

The problem is fundamentally a political one – the administration that’s in charge of enforcing and making laws. I know that I’m a broken record on this, but the only way that can be changed is for people of good character to get off their couches and run for office and engage in the political process. It’s hard, it’s painful (ask me how I know), but it’s a necessary component to making our political system work – kick bums out of office and replace them with people of good character.

But, there’s lots of morons on this site who believe that attempts at political action are pointless, and seem to believe that violent revolution (i.e., Americans killing Americans) or posting comments on a web site that insult their allies (in all CAPs) will change things for the better. I’m pretty sure they will flag my post (again) and get it removed as their form of cancel culture.

1 Like