This is why this .Gov needs an Internal Overhaul

The report fuels concerns about possible diversion of some military aid away from Kiev.

Infowars reports: The audit says these monitoring procedures are not properly being followed in Ukraine, due to staffing shortages, poor internal logistics and more.

The audit found that $1 billion of the $1.7 billion — or 59% — in enhanced end-use monitoring designated weapons provided to Ukraine as of June 2023 are “delinquent,” meaning they can’t be accounted for in inventory reports.

Maybe the weapons are being used properly; maybe they have been stolen by Russian forces. No one can be completely sure.

The 59% delinquency rate is an improvement over the 86% of weapons that were unaccounted for in December 2022.

The weapons include night-vision devices, anti-tank missiles, attack drones and small-diameter bombs.

No one can be completely sure.
Really? Seriously? Is ANYBODY surprised at this?
Just follow the Bouncing ‘Cayman Island Beach Ball’ slush funds to all our enemies and Beloved Politicians ! Good Lord! What’s it going to take to WAKE THE PHUCK UP AMERICA???
The ONLY good thing was thwarting that (60) BILLION dollar Swiss mansion Bill last week!

WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM In Decrepit Central!
We have a serious problem w/ the WEF/NWO and Santa KLAUS!
This is getting UGLY Folks.

Let that figure sink in, really sink in: (59%)… They think we are phuckin stupid!

6 Likes

They know exactly where those weapons are.

5 Likes

YES, They do… Pick an Enemy (Multiple choice answers accepted)

5 Likes

Hmmm ,

The big brains in DC and the Pentagon printed $1 billion + and bought firearms with that money. They then gave the guns to Ukrainians and lost track of them.

3 Likes

They obviously haven’t looked on the Black Market lately. I’m pretty sure that someone is making bank on a lot of those weapons.

5 Likes

Unless we “give” our tech to our enemies, how is our military complex going to argue we need to spend more to defend against our enemies’ latest technology? Which we “gave” them.

5 Likes

Sounds like some one is stockpiling! Remember obama’s AG was caught stockpiling guns and ammo!!!

4 Likes

There’s no diversion, they lost all their…our equipment in a boating accident!

5 Likes

Voting our way out of this mess may be impossible.

The Four Boxes of Liberty spell this out.

Soap Box
Ballot Box
Jury Box
Cartridge Box

Have Americans exhausted all means of redress, whereby we are only left with the Cartridge Box to resolve our differences?

5 Likes

Let’s take a look Soapbox, Ballot Box, Jury Box!

4 Likes

Yeah, it might have been a rhetorical question, although your response provides the illustrative answer.

The ancient Chinese curse: “May you live in interesting times.” has never been more appropriate.

7 Likes

@Don102 Porch Pirates stole the weapons. :rofl:

2 Likes

soap box - censored
ballot box - rigged
jury box - weaponized
Cartridge Box - Last Hope

7 Likes

At a Lion’s Club luncheon, some bureaucrat from the county goober mint was expounding on some budgetary aspect of county goober mint when one Lion held up his hand and said, “You know, your figures are $33,000 off.” The bureaucrat looked at what he had on his powerpoint presentation and agreed, “Well yes, if you want to get nit picky about the math, you are correct.” Nit picky? Nit Picky? $33,000 in an expenditure of about $1.2 million? 49 cents is nit picky. $33,000 discrepancy in addition and subtraction is not nit picky in my book. But that is what is wrong with government at every level. Even at the lowest level. I was the treasurer of the local downtown merchants’ association. We had total funds available of about a thousand dollars from donations made by various civic minded merchants. The board was considering spending almost the total funds on three color letterhead and envelopes. I remonstrated with them, Most of the owners of the small businesses downtown didn’t even have printed letterhead and envelopes. Most of them were using a rubber stamp to make letterhead and they were willing to spend most of the budget on 3 color letterhead. That’s the most expensive press run there is. It is either 3 passes through a single color press or two passes through a 2 color press with the second head running idle for the second pass or one pass through a 4-color press. But you pay for using the press whether you take advantage of the extra color head or not. I owned a printing company and I got a good discount on my printing and I didn’t have 3 color letterhead. They went ahead and approved the expenditure with only one vote against it. I ran into the same frame of mind when I was treasurer of the local gun club. I won’t detail all the waste. A lot of folks were unhappy with me but the club funds went from less than 3 months expenses on hand to a year and a half of expenses in the treasury because I disallowed expenses handwritten on a sheet of lined paper or made the person who spent the money justify just exactly what the item purchased on club behalf was used for. Some one of our founding fathers said we ought (speaking of politicians and bureaucrats) to be especially scrupulous about spending tax money as it is made up of the widow’s mite and funds from other penurious citizens. Seems like pols and bureaucrats lost sight of his admonition.

3 Likes

That’s only the least of the 3 Chinese curses. The other two are:
May you come to the attention of higher authority.
May ALL of your dreams come true.

1 Like

Ha! Economist Milton Friedman posited that there are 4 classes of spending, from most efficient to least efficient:

1. Spending your money on yourself. In this category, you are careful ('cause it’s your money) and only buy what you want or need.

2. Spending your money on someone else. You are careful with the spending, but you have incomplete knowledge of the recipient’s wants or needs. Anyone who has ever bought a gift for a spouse can attest to this.

3. Spending other people’s money on yourself. Here, you know what you want or need, but when it’s other people’s money, you’re not careful with the amount spent or the collection of the money.

4. Spending other people’s money on other people. This is the least efficient spending, 'cause you cannot know what others may want or need, and you’re not careful with the money, 'cause it’s not yours.

Government spending falls into category 4 most of the time, and is made worse because much of government spending is of printed money.

3 Likes

Biden classified document case ends without charges

WOW SHOCKER! Whodathunkit?
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!—the Who

6 Likes

Very true. Words to live by.

If you are on the outside you have no protection, you are naked. If you are on the inside you don’t need protection. We as a people are being groomed in the worst way. We hear Donald is a Criminal, Donald wants to wreck or Democracy, Donald is in it for himself… ALL OF THE TIME, CONSTANT. We hear it, We read it, We Talk About it. Then in the same vein we hear, Joe didn’t mean to, Joe Cooperated with authorities, Joe didn’t help Hunter, Joe is capable and competent, ALL OF THE TIME, CONSTANT. We hear it, We read it, We Talk About it.
However, when I/we step back and take a practical look at things. like the case of “Classified Documents” or “Classified Emails” we ask, WTF?!?! When Hillary did it and When Joe did it, it’s no big deal, no charges. But when Donald did it it ends up with the FBI and long guns knocking at the door. WE say to ourselves “DUCK NO, I’m not stupid, it is obvious!!”.

6 Likes

So true. So wrong. That is why I hate politics. If one is on the left it is the right’s fault. If one is on the right it is the right’s fault. I get it that is how the game is played. When it comes to real life we have to protect ourselves or have someone protect us. I have Dolly Parton’s song in my head. I Hope You Dance.

2 Likes