This is why I sleep near a Firearm

It’s bad enough that the guy get’s in, unnoticed, hangs out for over an hour. The reason for him being there is very frightening, “Gang Initiation”? Like go in and harm/kill the residents?

12 Likes

I hope the Police didn’t check the freshly turned dirt mound next to his shed in the back yard…

…I am not blood thirsty?

4 Likes

This might end up solving gang problems :wink:

3 Likes

This is why I have locked doors/windows, dogs, and alarms.

And also a firearm.

8 Likes

"This is why I am so adamant about building a ‘MOAT!’

Don’t Laugh ! I already worked out a deal w/ the Rio Grande Wildlife Preserve. When those Alley-gators in the river get too fat on Pollos and Coyote’s (human trafficker’s) I’ll buy them and put them in my Moat! They will be down to fighting weight in no time because the Lil’ bangers in my Hood are too skinny… They are like all-you-can-eat-ribs!
Charming bunch

“tastes like chicken…um…so I hear”

3 Likes

Coming to a burb near you.

4 Likes

Coming to a burb near you.

“RAPIDLY!”

5 Likes

People dumb enough to put tattoos like those all over their bodies and faces don’t worry me too much. I know they can be dangerous, but I view them as a I would a bright pink and neon green mountain lion, easily seen and avoided, and obviously the mountain lion would not be so stupid as to do that to itself. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What surprises me is that it’s Salt Lake City, UT. Normally people like this get shot by the homeowner. Guess it was a Mormon household and they had mercy.

1 Like

Just for the record, the LDS Church and the members of the LDS Church are all pretty much pro 2A. Read the
https://thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf
They talk a lot about guns and ammo.

Just one of many quotes from the manual:

“One alternative is to plan on defending your home
with force. If you have enough gun-wise people in
the house, and enough fi rearms and ammo, you can
probably pull this off .”

and another

“Gun Control in the Cities
No matter how you felt or thought about gun control in
the past, it’s time to face disaster-induced reality. The
gun-control politicians (and the people who supported
them) have placed Americans in a situation where not
only can the police not protect us in a timely manner, but
we cannot lawfully defend ourselves. Criminals unlawfully have fi rearms; citizens lawfully don’t”

5 Likes

It kind of sounds like you are describing deterrence. As in, they have found and effective means of deterring others without having to do a thing.

1 Like

This is type of garbage we’re importing with the southern boarder being wide open.

5 Likes

It just makes it easier to zero in on when they are crossing the river!
At least you are not hitting an innocent migrant just looking for a better life
in the ‘Big PX of America’
Alley-gators say the tattoo’s add flavor to their catch!
P.S: this garbage is recyclable

2 Likes

“Gang Initiation” is basically getting out and killing somebody randomly, no reason needed, just prove you can kill anyone and live with it so that when the gang needs your “abilities” they know you’re “ready”. It’s been that way since the beginning of time, and the only solution is Bukele’s solution.

2 Likes