This is what we are missing in all of our politicians... Accountability

A perfect example.

10 Likes

Wow! When I grow, I want to be a professional extortionist with that kind of power!

6 Likes

Nope, It’s not what I’M doing, it’s the Boys Club, yea that’s it, the Boyz Club, they don’t like me…

5 Likes

Then uh…um… You should run for Office! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Yeah, that’s
the ticket! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You Patriot Potato Coucher you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Please don’t unfriend me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The REAL problem is this crocked witch say’s No, you can’t investigate me! and the voters (aka: sheep) and the Law al say ‘I’m sorry’ Please continue to raid the coffers

5 Likes

I said this to a guy once,
“Did you hear what he just said? He said I’ve spent my whole life being a criminal, a slut, a thief and a liar, but you can trust me…”.

Yep, hide it in plain sight, talk about it and celebrate it, then there nothing to investigate…

6 Likes

TRUTH! When asked yesterday by the de-press-ed:
How do you feel about the overwhelming losses you are suffering in the last (5) Polls?
(The NY Times–once a Biden athletic supporter was one of them) and he gazed
(a little bleary eyed I might add) he said straight faced ‘WHAT POLLS!?’
‘The last (3) polls I checked We’re WINNING!’ that thud you heard was a boatload of reporters
jaws hitting the tarmac! It’s not everyday you stun reporters to silence.
Joe is in his own ‘Private Idaho’ now and no one wants or seems to care? how is that possible?
And WE as a people keep letting them continue their nefarious ways
More Gun restrictions
More Migrant Royalties
More disastrous funding to our enemies
Jesus and his Band of brothers! Where does it stop?
By November we will be done as a Viable Country
(and sadly folks that’s what they want)

7 Likes

Are we sure it’s not a soul that they are lacking?

4 Likes

Accountability only happens when people of good character get off their respective couches and run for office challenging the bozos that get elected.

She will most likely get reelected.

1 Like