Thank you
Danke
Dziękuję
Gracias
Arigato
Спасибо

:wink:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Jerzy and I hope you have many more and continue to be the person you are brother. Glad you are part of this family.

4 Likes

Thx @Johnnyq60 .

3 Likes

You know what’s great about appendix carry?

If someone points to it and says you have a gun all you do is say well I’m a guy of course I have a “gun” if that’s what you call it.

2 Likes

What if… someone is pointing at your knee, and you actually don’t carry that day? :scream:

OK… let’s stick to the topic… :wink:

1 Like

Update about my last purchase - Axis Elite holster.
It finally came :muscle:
As promised… Lead time: 35 business days :wink:

This holster is incredible, fantastic, phenomenal, marvelous, superb and wonderful.
First time I can feel 99% comfortable in any position - walking, running, seating, laying down… I haven’t tried handstand yet… but I wouldn’t be surprised it works perfectly as well. :upside_down_face:

This holster gives extremely fast and clean draw stroke. Full size M&P9 and extra mag don’t print at all.

Thank you @americanwolfman for convincing me to make that purchase !

4 Likes

The most important question…

What size wedge?

2 Likes

…and that’s the surprise… I ordered L and M… and never used them.
The holster just fits perfectly without any wedges. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I want to try one someday. I need a set up for deep concealment for my shield some day with ulti-clips. I may give Tier 1 a go when I some spare change.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it. The problem now is if your like me, I bought multiple for all my pistols lil

2 Likes

:joy: no worries… I carry one model only, which works the best… and, thx to this holster, it is M&P9 :slightly_smiling_face:
All other handguns don’t need such fancy holster.

1 Like

Just wanted to get back to you on the clips.

So I started using the plastic clips for my Glock, and I ended up swapping my discreet carry clips from my M&P holster to the Glock holster. They seem to hold the gun slightly closer to the body. I like the firmness of their hold more to the belt. They can scratch the belt and even catch the end of your pants when removing. I didn’t like them at first, but they grew in me and I like them more than the plastic clips.

The plastic clips are easier to remove and put on. They are also easier to adjust the belt if I need to move my buckle over.

I carry a 19X. I think the clips help the gun from “spilling” foreword since I have the 19 barrel with 17+1 rounds. If I carried a gun smaller than a 19, I don’t know if it would really matter.

I’m still intrigued to try the Tier 1 one of these days, but I’m more than happy with my JM Custom and I don’t feel like changing since I’ve found a set up I really like. Thanks again @Harvey for the recommendation :+1:

1 Like

A few of us just have more to press against…

2 Likes

I’m really glad that option worked for you!

I’m still considering the metal clips, I may order them at some point to try out. The plastic ones work pretty well for me, but I’m always open to “better”.

A shorter barrel will tend to “tip out” more than a longer barrel.

You should be GTG with the JMCK for a while. I’ve run around with them for years and its the most common holster I use. The Tier1 is a fantastic sidecar setup and it gives you another option when trying to figure out your attire that day. If I wear the JMCK i need another spot for a spare mag, usually its pocket carry. The Tier1 gives me a spare mag without needing to put anything in a pocket. So its not better or worse, just different for me.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I aiwb carry I have Tier 1, LAG Kydex for H&k VP9 and S&W M&P 2.0 but my all around favorite is Sig P365 15 rd and a Galco Tuck-it at 2 o’clock. This is an all day set up for me. Driving sitting standing I know it’s there but not because it’s irritating!!

2 Likes