There's a difference between looking and shooting

Most all my guns, besides a little research online, I buy before I shoot it.

Never got a bad one…

I do like to see how it feels in my hand before buying and as long as its reasonably comfortable. I’ll get it…

First gun I ever bought I did get to try my brothers version. But other than that, I don’t try before I buy.

In the case of the G34 I bought, I was carrying it for quite some time before even getting to shoot it… Granted I loaded up a mag and cycled the slide to test its feeding and all. Often I would also carry one of my other pistols that I have shot a good bit.

1 Like

@Jeff4, YES. That was my first choice. I loved it !
This one is the ONLY that I can name FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS ! Not because it has levers for both hands, but because all levers are MIRRORED ! Whatever is on left side you can find on exact same place on right side. And no need to swap anything.

Sometimes people ask me - “but VP9 is also ambi”… yes, but I hate right side stop release lever, which is twice longer than lever on other side.

And that is the reason why PPQ M1 was “stolen” from me by my son :slightly_smiling_face:
He loved that gun so much that I transferred it to him .

1 Like

I found it :wink:
CZ P-01 Omega :muscle:

1 Like

Can Dawn be flagged for eye rolling a Glock?:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Jerzy we have so much in common!!! I’ve had a few stolen by my wife and my son both. The VP9 was taken by my wife and eventually magically turned into a P320 RX…

Sportsmans Guide has the M1 for $427 right now. I definitely see one in my future, mostly for the paddle mag release which I truly love.

2 Likes

@Jeff4,
Paddle mag release is the best concept ever. Everybody can use it without thinking whether the thumb is log enough :+1:

1 Like

Agreed, but it seems more than that to me. I like being able to get it with the thumb on one side or the finger on other, no matter which hand I’m (or any one else) is shooting with. And it is always “there.” I never have to hunt for the button.

1 Like

@Michael7,

@Dawn should be flagged for eye rolling the thought of the Glock :rofl:

2 Likes

I fully support a full on protest calling for flagging dawn. Such disrespect is just one tick to far.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The major eye roll was for just one firearm brand, not just because it was Glock! You all know I want you to have the gun that works best for you - even if it is a Glock. :wink:

(BTW - If you’re new to the Community I do believe that Glock is a great firearm and this is just fun ribbing because I’m a Sig girl because I shoot well with them and they fit me. I want you to find the firearm that works best for you no matter what brand it is. :smiley: )

2 Likes

DawnUSCCA Community Manager

8m

The major eye roll was for just one firearm brand, not just because it was Glock! You all know I want you to have the gun that works best for you - even if it is a Glock.

Great way to cover @dawn. this guy would think you’ve got a future in politics. :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

:rofl:

1 Like

We have to have fun right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m thinking a 15 to 30 second suspension is in order. The time should be used to read positive glock reviews. :grin:

1 Like

Glock… :thinking:
Glock… :thinking:
Oh… yeah… Chuck :point_up:
glock

2 Likes

For sure!

I look at it like a football rivalry.

I’m a huge LSU fan so…
I HATE Alabama

But, it don’t mean I actually hate them.
It’s a great football program and Nick Sabon won us a National Championship(He’s a good coach)

So it’s like our gun rivalry.

We admit that the other brand of firearm has some good specs, ratings, and a good weapon. (Or do we?? :rofl: jk hahaha)

“There’s a difference between looking and shooting!”
There definitely is. I look at people all the time. Shooting, not so much! Although, in parts of Kentucky, “he needed killin” is a viable defense.

2 Likes

My range membership allows free rentals (no limit) on any firearm, including rifles.
I can also go anytime, bring a guest, receive free targets, hearing and eye protection (if needed) among other benefits.