The UniParty Swamp!

“When James Woods is right, he’s very right,” noted J.D. Rucker of the Liberty Daily.

"The level of comfort between ‘opponents’ in the UniParty Swamp is not a good thing. Proponents of ‘bipartisanship’ have yet to learn what that really means. Anything that Democrats can accept as a ‘concession’ has about a 3% chance of being beneficial for Americans. Meanwhile, the negatives they bring to the table are untenable.

Between This Topic and 'The Darien gap" I posted you really start to see what is going on and putting the puzze; pieces together it doesn’t look good for AMERICA. It’s more than migrants fleeing their host countries and escaping Tyranny… Please see/listen/discern and go AH-HA! w/ me.

9 Likes

Legally, a Conspiracy exists when 2 or more persons join together and form an agreement to violate the law, and then act on that agreement . The crime of Conspiracy was created to address the inherent dangers posed to society when people come together and join forces to commit criminal acts.

Nuff said! Actually, not enough.

Here are the new constituents.

First, like I’ve stated in the past, the 2A doesn’t work!
Second, we’re doomed! It’s game over! We lost the country!

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is what we are dealing with today
America is Imploding/exploding and some dumb sh**'s post an ‘article’
like this…shaking my head vigorously in a negative fashion, like THIS
is a solution to America’s woes.
This is why we as a people are doomed folks. This is what the Sheeple listen to
and talk about over coffee w/ the News on TV or in the MSM controlled news.
I just wish to say it was really nice knowing you guy’s. You brought me so much joy. Thank you.
(as for the Map—What made me Laugh out loud was California! (Cali always makes me laugh anyway but the map pointed out
move to california in case of A Nuke attack! ‘Warm Climate’-----duh! We’ll all be Toast ! if it ever happened folks so everywhere will be REALLY WARM! Problem solved cancel the movers! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:‘Honey I think the chicken is done!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:‘We’ll All be done!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:medium crispy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

‘Migrants to the Left of me, Nuclear war to the right here I am stuck in the middle with you!’ Here I am stuck in the middle with you!’ c’mon folks sing w/ me you know the words!
I AM going shooting today. This world has gotten too stupid. I NEED TRIGGER TIME!

2 Likes

I AGREE SCOTT! WE ARE DOOMED! (and I am NOT shouting at you as Mark697 would suggest)
THESE fine ‘folks’ are who Mark wants to save! Who are deserving of a place in our homes.
Asylum Seekers. Right. I’d like to rip that kids tongue out with a Pliers.
Break their fingers off with (same pliers) and feed them to the Alligators.
REMEMBER their faces my Brothers: (12) MILLION coming to your neighborhood real soon! Bip! Already there.
Least we forget the Chinese, Nicaraguan, Somali, etc etc etc…
Before I leave this earth I want a second crack at those Somali’s
Then they can have my house.

Where We Go 1 We Go All!

3 Likes

Biden-Aims-NRA-ILA-500x281
Be wery, wery quiet…I’m hunting squeewy Conservatives hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!

1 Like

Obviously the ROE has changed, we’re on our own!
Now I’m insulted, we’ve just been flipped off! By our government, who work for us ( they’re FIRED ), by our enemies and our so called allies!

I do know of a solution, but it could land me in a gulag!

Instead…

I don’t drink, but I’m seriously thinking of starting!

1 Like

NAH! Brother Don’t drink, the enemy controls that too probably :laughing:
I’m going out on my feet, not like a drunkard on the phuckin’ couch!
that interview w/ Tucker Carlson answered the questions I needed to figure out.
It was always the Chinese.
As was said there, THEY plan for the long haul, sneaky little bastards.
Those will be first in my crosshairs.
THE SOLUTION IS BANG BANG!

3 Likes

Here is a video on X with the supposed Charlie Kraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, meeting with James O’Keefe. He completely detroys Biden and the big k.

Start it at 3:08, the first few minutes are just clips and a long commercial. O’keefe stated at the end there will be a part 2, showing Kraiger’s reaction after being told who he has been talking to. This video was posted on january 31, 2024.

Supposedly It’s said that Biden will attend the “dignified” transfer of the soldiers he killed, arriving at Dover AFB.

One question, HOW THE PHUCK IS IT “DIGNIFIED” IF BIDEN IS IN ATTENDANCE :question:

IMG_4638

Biggest OXYMORON since Military Intelligence!

8 Likes

As a MI in the eighties, we didn’t have the technology they have today! What the hell has gone wrong!!! The hole federal gov is phucked up!!! At least President Reagan was the President worth spying and fighting for!

2 Likes

I was part of that same apparatus!

1 Like

Me too Brother…sadly Me too…

1 Like

rm
Well it was until someone points a ducking arrow at it :rage: !

3 Likes