The Threat of Nuclear War

Everyone will be in the same storm. Some will have a yacht and some will have a row boat.

2 Likes

Russia has sent nuclear subs out to sea armed with Poseidon Torpedoes. It is a drone that moves slowly until it nears it’s target which is a coast line. It then charges at high speed and detonates a 200 megaton cobalt cased nuclear bomb to create a highly radioactive tsunami. The devastation would be biblical. Any major coastal city could be targeted and struck with no warning. They supposedly have 30 of them.

3 Likes

I was thinking it would be more like a tactical nuke, then the argument could be it’s not so much bigger than some conventional. That would put the rest of the world in a bad spot, retaliate with strongly worded letters of condemnation or turn the place to glass.

1 Like

This one you can forget. The Kim dinasty hasnt survived for 80 years because they are nuts

1 Like

except Poseidon is not operational until at least 2027

2 Likes

All they would need to do is disable FB and Twitter, it would cripple the nation.

3 Likes

Well, they certainly have managed to keep a whole country totally suppressed. His sister strikes me as being even colder and more malevolent than big brother. When I see her on TV it seems as if I can see evil oozing out of every pore.

4 Likes

I grew up in Los Alamos NM in the '60s, and remember well all the public fallout shelter signs around town. Lived in Albuquerque in the '70s and '80s, and by then fallout shelters weren’t so prominently advertised, although we knew we were all pretty much toast in the event of a nuclear war. (Albuquerque had the main US stockpile of nuclear weapons, as well as one of the leading weapons development labs in the country.)

4 Likes

Contributed much more to conversation, than my Dad joke Fallout story. 10/10 would read again.

5 Likes

Someone spent some time around nukes, but shouldn’t that read, WHEN?
I don’t think we should doubt Putin nor should we call his bluff, keep in mind who holds OUR nuclear codes!

7 Likes

But…But…But… I thought Hunter Biden was the smartest man Joe Biden knew… Hey wait a minute I see what you did there. :thinking::poop::poop:

6 Likes

Oct 3, 2022 the Belgorod disappeared and is believed to be carrying the Poseidon weapons. They took delivery in July. Several sources including the Washington Examiner reported it. Putin rushed it.

3 Likes

Don’t take me wrong, I am not trying to minimize the danger posed by Putin, with or without nukes. However, it also appears there are forces who seek to benefit from fears of nuclear exchange in Europe, or even nuclear exchange itself, in same manner they benefitted from exaggerating danger of covid and manipulating us all.

8 Likes

It’s an industry, profit on fears. Look around, there are many in here that spend money on fear.

7 Likes

I’m between Philly and NYC. No way I’m surviving any kind of nuclear conflict! :frowning:

5 Likes

If Covid was an intelligence test the world failed it. 98+% recovery rate. USA normally has 40K deaths a year from flu. UK was counting any death within 30 days of a positive test.
I am careful what I believe from the propaganda media/ministry but there were multiple sources on the Poseidon. That is a nasty weapon and I don’t think even the One World people would want that one going off. There is some serious crap going on right now and it looks like an effort to reduce population. Nukes are not a good way to do it. Killing the food supply does not hurt the environment.
Biggest worry is digital currency. No cash. Don’t comply and they shut off your chip. I have seen stores shut down in a power and/or internet outage.

4 Likes

Don’t think Russia would want to take out FB and Twitter. They are some of the best tools available for manipulating, dividing and weakening our population.

7 Likes

@Joseph202 So if the Belgorod disappeared and is believed to be carrying the Poseidon weapons, I wonder if “The Hunt For Red October” is on again. :thinking: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I could see them using an EMP
they dont want to contaminate the farm land and fresh water supply but take it as ‘‘bounty’’
the east & west coast will crumble from no power , water or food with in 30 days

Mike

3 Likes

This seems important. I thought the risk of nuclear war was low on the theory that Putin didn’t want to die, but his sources seem to indicate that Putin is willing to push it.

3 Likes