The new SA-35 looks like a winner

Looks very intriguing though not for me until they come out with an ambi or swapable safety model.

1 Like

Actually the pricing offered is lower than Browning charged!

1 Like

Colt sold a whole lot of 1911ā€™s over the last 100 years, and it is still going. :wink:

1 Like

The HiPower has been used by the militaries of 95 different countries and was used by all sides in WWII. That cannot be said about the 1911!

1 Like

Yeah, the MSRP is reasonable for sure but people are paying up to triple msrp for them. When they are readily available for $699 Iā€™ll probly get one.

2 Likes

Check your local gun shops that are Springfield dealers. I have been in two in the last week that just received one or two SA_35s each, so the new production run is now shipping. At least one of the shops is selling for MSRP ($699), no crazy markup.

2 Likes

A guy that works at one of the gun shops I go to had put dibs on the next SA-35. Somebody traded in a Hi-Power. He changed gears real quick :grinning:

2 Likes

I would love to have one simply because of the looks. Iā€™ve never owned a Browning Hipower but I have shot one & itā€™s so impressive.

2 Likes

I too have a Springfield pistol. Great gun. I have been trying to buy a SA35 since introduced. I did get to shoot one during Springfield Days at the local gun store. Made me want one even more. Canā€™t find one anywhere until yesterday at the Novi Gun and Knife show. One vendor was selling one for $900. Two hundred over suggested list price. Thanks, but no thanks.

3 Likes

Not sure where you live, or even if the store name I give you has any in stock. But this little Sporting Goods store does over $3 Million/year in guns and ammunition in a town of 1200 people in Northern MN. They are VERY competitive in pricing and selling. I havenā€™t inquired of them about the SA35 but I have purchased a number of guns (from pistols to shotguns) through them and if it wasnā€™t so late at night Iā€™d have an answer for you here: Reedā€™s Family Outfitters, 522 Minnesota Ave., Walker, MN 56484. (800) 346-0019. Good luck!

3 Likes