The new SA-35 looks like a winner

13 Likes

That looks pretty sweet

3 Likes

Got me thinking my ratio of metal to plastic is a bit sub par when I got the SA email today… SA is big on forging as well, a plus in my book.

3 Likes

Love Hi-Power Browning, I got two of them but I am gonna buy the SA35 too!

4 Likes

My bad, Brownells email, not SA

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, @Mike270! Now I want one of these beauties.

Anyone want to buy my old Dodge Ram so I can afford one?

6 Likes

Can’t wait to have one in my grip at a range. I had an old military 1911 45cal years ago and sold it to a police officer friend who kept after me at the range to sell him the firearm. Was always sorry of that.

4 Likes

All mine will need is front and back strap checkering, assuming there is enough material on it to be checkered. This might retire my Glock.

5 Likes

That is a nice piece of hardware @Mike270 and looks like the BHP.
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

I own a couple SA pistols, range officer 1911 and emp4. Big fan of SA, love the new emissary and at the price, the SA-35 looks like another winner. Love the forged frame and slide on both of mine, while it is definitely heavier then my M&P, I carry the emp4 and feel very comfortable with it.

4 Likes

Make it with an alloy frame and I’ll buy one!

4 Likes

I recently watched a review on GUNSAMERICA that hinted at future premium variations in the near future. I would definitely get one in stainless steel.

4 Likes

Roy Huntington did two reviews on this gun. Can’t say enough good things about it. Sure would be nice on my 3 o’clock.

4 Likes

Definitely :+1::pray:

2 Likes

I own two SA’s: An XD-M in .40 S&W and my Range Officer in .45 ACP and love them both. My EDC is a Sig Sauer P320C. I carried the XD-M for 12 years and barrel length caused trouble with “peeking”, thus the switch to the compact Sig. The Range Officer, according to factory sources, is built like a tank so occasional use of +P loads won’t hurt it. I have never owned a 9 MM, but if this SA-35 will handle +P loads, it will be my next proud purchase!! (?)

2 Likes

Like Hi Powers a lot. Love the grip angle and size, love the single action trigger pull (it is still good in spite of the Magazine Disconnect, BTW the SA doesn’t have one). They are fairly slender too, so not bad for concealed carry, but definately not a Micro Nine. The grip size is right to, and mine is a tack driver. Browning really did a poor job of marketing these in the final production years. Great Pistol.

1 Like

Emissary guns from Springfield looks awesome with square trigger guards!!!

1 Like

Everything the 1911 should have been was the best statement. Some said the Hi Power was Colts way of saying “Sorry” for the 1911.
The price seems better than expected. This would be a great pistol.

1 Like
2 Likes

Looks like a really awesome piece but the prices people are paying for them are nothing short of ridiculous. I’ll wait a while lol.

1 Like