The New Breed

O…K… The Brother said 'Maybe they argued…I don’t know? Hmmmmm or maybe the daughter brought extreme stress to the mother and she combust ably exploded ! and her head blew off and 3 pointed into the garbage can (don’t laugh! It could happen!)…maybe. :upside_down_face:

Police recovered a possible murder weapon, but did not elaborate…DUH!

Could it have been a broom? or maybe a shoe horn? Rember those? No? How about a KNIFE! If this were Monty Python the entire cast would then shout “A KNIFE, a KNIFE! A KNIFE!”

In all seriousness the only CLOUSURE this family will get is separate closed caskets… One for the…

3 Likes

Yes, the headline, no pun intended, was written poorly. The alleged part should have been applied to the “alleged” perp, not the crime, as the crime is not alleged, it occurred.

3 Likes

" The alleged part should have been applied to the “alleged” perp, not the crime, as the crime is not alleged, it occurred." ALLEDGEDLY!
But your first line NAILED IT Dave! …“the HEADLINE!” Purrrrfect!

3 Likes

You seem to be ahead of me in this commentary. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

‘Allegedly’ a-head in this commentary :rofl:

3 Likes

Never have so many been TWISTED by so few! that’s directed at you both!

3 Likes

“Allegedly”…that is. :rofl:

3 Likes

You literally made me spill some of my beer. Granted it likely was less than half a milliltier, but you owe me buddy, and I will be there to collect. Just give me a day or so. :rofl:

2 Likes

Don102 always pay’s his debts Brother!

2 Likes

I know you are somewhere in that Albuquerue area. I will find you MF and make you pay! :rofl:

I will be honored to meet you and wil be humbled in your presence. You have accomplished far more in your life than most of us could even imagine. You are one of our unsung heroes, and we are fortumate to have so many of you on this site, You guys help us underatand what true devotion means.

3 Likes

What I just wrote (and deleted) was total Bull-feathers.
Oopsie’s Twice I deleted BS!

Thank you for the complements but I am Just a retired disabled Warrior.
That’s it (and your Humble Servant) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Because parents aren’t allowed to kick their children’s A@#$@! like they need to be!

4 Likes