The Man Who Shot Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan. Arguably the greatest pro basketball player ever to step on the court. He brought tenacity and an unrelenting willingness to go beyond physical ability. A champion of champions, he defined basketball at a time when professionalism and respect reigned in sports. Fast forward to 2023. Woke Billionaire Lebron James, BLM supporter extraordinaire, makes his money off of Disney BS, then disses America. He makes Megan Rapinoe look patriotic. Without the surgery. Pathetic with a capital “P”.

15 Likes

Which is why I will not watch any so called professional sports or any so called college semi-pro… :angry:

11 Likes

And… who is Labron James? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk: :shushing_face: :grimacing: :wink:

13 Likes

That’s a CHEAP SKATE WAY of disrespecting the AMERICAN FLAG by EXERCISING his SO CALLED “1rst Amendment Right” freedom of speech. :poop: :fu: WHATEVER! Freeze his BILLION DOLLAR BANK ACCOUNT for 3 months every time he does this. That goes for any RICH ATHELETE that does this :poop:!

7 Likes

Lakers fan here who hasn’t watched a single game since cabron joined the purple and gold.

7 Likes

Dude walks out of the game if he knows his team is going to lose.
I’m sure he can get a one-on-one game going with Colin.

7 Likes

I just can’t feature taking Political, or any for that matter, advice from a basketball player or actor.

12 Likes

8 Likes

You forgot the soapbox :grinning:

6 Likes

Speaking of Soapboxes… ‘Ahem’ :rofl:
It’s ‘Entertainers’ like this POS MF’er that give stoopid people the ideas to Violently Protest Christmas Tree Lightings, Disrupt Traffic at rush hour and generally act like the POS’S they admire.

Thank You.

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

7 Likes
4 Likes

James will take :poop: but he won’t show up.

5 Likes

I like that idea. Just like Kapernic. The flag and anthem have nothing to do with injustices to a certain race. Everyone who puts their life on the line for our country should get the respect deserved. Stand for that flag, and the allegiance.

9 Likes

I don’t see those SOBs can even get their blockade started during rush hour. Traffic is moving around 80mph or faster and those dummies walk out into traffic. Seems like there would be a huge pile up of cars in front of or behind them.

4 Likes

They should all become Speed bumps. imo

4 Likes

Let me rephrase that. If traffic is anything like that in Seattle; depending on which side north or south, all four lanes were nothing but a parking lot for up to an hour at a time.

4 Likes

I like this guy…he has Elephantitis!!! I love it. Tell this hypoctitical sob’s like it is. You have all these freedoms and yet you are behind BLM and other organizations that do nothing except profit from blind doaners that dont investigate where the money goes that they donated.

God bless America, God Bless President Trump and God bless all the pastriotic Americans who stand for our flag and national anthem!!!

7 Likes

Let Me rephrase that Sir, I’ve witnessed ‘Protestor’s’ walk out in the middle of the night and plant themselves like a tree on a major roadway and sit down. You get (40+ people at a time just walk out in a road, traffic could be sparse and it could be packed…whatever. Normal drivers WILL STOP.
Then come their friends (usually w/ Cell Phones and Video Cameras). By the time 100-200 people are
sittin’ on their asses It is a Log jam and Brother you aren’t going anyway ,anytime real soon.

7 Likes

To be clear. I’m not against protest. But when you go woke. When you call for the de-funding of police. When you cry out every time a person of color is brought to justice or has justice done to him/her. You get what you cry for. Unrelenting crime at all levels of society. Lebron’s multi-million dollar wine cellar in Malibu ain’t gonna stop that. But we the people will.

9 Likes

I hope and pray that someone doesn’t steal a car and arrive at protest and run over a couple dozen of those speed bumps, and then disappear into the night.

1 Like