THE ISLAMIC NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE - Europe has fallen

I have already proven that wrong, yet you keep posting this trash. For a “religious” person, you post a lot of disgusting posts. You must have a long list of immoral acts and thoughts you ask your “god” for forgiveness of every day.

1 Like

Not that I don’t have empathy for people with issues…
I try to give G-d thanks and praise in all things. Given the time, patience, know how and will most infirmities can be healed to some degree or another. I think the first step is to have a positive attitude and see problems as challenges and not challenges as problems. I think G-d gives doctors the ability to heal people but that means He can heal us Himself .

1 Like

Thank you, you too!

I was watching an Egyptian moslem tell his story of why he became a Christian. At one point another moslem said you were never a moslem. He then pulled out his driver’s license that had a box for religion. You were required by Egyptian law to mark moslem or other. At the time his was marked moslem. Doing this landed him in jail, he got one meal a day and his toilet was an old coffee can. And we have idiots out marching on campuses in support of Hamas, simply unbelievable.

3 Likes

one of the major issues with PTSD is many that have it don’t think they have it…

2 Likes

Ok…so what makes someone an honorable brother or sister to you? I ask because I too enjoy reading and occasionally interacting with people I may otherwise disagree with in an effort to find common ground. However, I am, like anyone, prone to emotions, and therefore on occasion I do find myself reactionary when I should probably be pragmatic. I admit I let my emotions out from time to time…especially when I drink or when anniversaries of people I lost roll around…so am I to assume you find me to be a POS because Im not always diplomatic? If so, that’s fine. I disagree, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Well said, and in your defense…I haven’t been helpful. I agree that we should strive to be better and stop acting like kids (especially myself). I admit I let personal circumstances impact me on this forum and I try hard to avoid doing so. I’ve lost too many friends over the years to suicide and in my opinion, the thing we all need to focus some attention on is the mental health of those who serve. We need to reduce the number from 22/day to zero as soon as possible.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. On this, we both agree. Let’s build on that.

1 Like

There’s a lot too unpackaged here…many religions persecute other religions. I personally was called countless names by people when I visited Israel. I was also called many names when I visited other places. Religious persecution isn’t unique, it’s sadly too common and done by lots of religions. I’d even argue many religious people also dismiss and make threatening comments to atheists for not believing. The fact is religion tends to make its followers think that if they aren’t spreading the word, or threats, of their religion, they aren’t fulfilling their duties. It’s unfortunate but happens too often.

2 Likes

Troll, no. Someone who unfortunately let things get to them rather than stuff them away like we were taught to do. As a vet, I’ll always buy my brothers and sisters in arms a drink when we meet. You’re welcome to share a drink or two and reminisce about the friends we lost.

I’ll try not to let my feelings sour the discussion again.

3 Likes

As to the videos you shared, they’re standard apologist propaganda. I’m happy you find them substantial, but they wouldn’t even hold up in court against halfway brain dead people. I do find most of these attempts interesting because it shows how so many people take an idea and seek”evidence” to prove it. That’s not actually how it’s supposed to be in ANY case. Typically, you collect evidence and determine what the conclusions are based on that evidence…not base evidences on your conclusion. That’s like saying, my neighbor killed my dog, and then collecting evidence of every time they looked at my dog wrong to justify it. It’s cute but not actual evidence.

Yes, I am all in favor of EMDR. Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is a mental health treatment technique. This method involves moving your eyes a specific way while you process traumatic memories. EMDR’s goal is to help you heal from trauma or other distressing life experiences.

Yeah, I was sick almost my whole life (from teenager to my 60s) I thought it was age related. After I got really bad someone convinced me to go to a doctor. I had a liver disease. It turns out the VA was offering a cure and I qualified for it. I feel like a kid again. Thanks VA.

1 Like