THE ISLAMIC NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE - Europe has fallen

I’m guessing you’re asking this to disparage me or disregard my opinion by suggesting I don’t fit into whatever container you want me to.

I find most “old dudes” who are religious are in fact so naive in their belief that anything I say or question, causes them too much anxiety and they almost immediately shut down.

As I hope you’re not “that” guy, what do you find most troubling with anything I’ve said? I honestly would be happy to discuss with you.

As to those like william who are threatened by anything contrary to their beliefs…I ask that you move on. I wouldn’t want to put anymore strain on your tenuous grasp of your faith. I only want to talk to those people who actively want to discuss their faith in an effort to better understand their belief to see if there’s anything I need to reevaluate myself.

1 Like

I really hope there’s a Valhalla so you’ll never reach it.

Dude, I served as did a large percentage of this forums and your words are the most despicable thing I have read on this forum. Whether @OldDude49 served (pretty sure he did), or not, you are missing the point of service and quite honestly, your honored dead, would be ashamed of you. I know I am. Service means exactly what it says, . I served to give all American citizens the absolute right to hold an opinion and to speak that opinion even if I don’t like it. Using your service and there lack of service (and again I am pretty sure @OldDude49 served) as a means to browbeat or belittle someone, that’s some despicable :troll: behavior.

Step away from the bottle and the keyboard.

4 Likes

Do you have any idea who the people are on here that you’re insulting? I called out a different member for insulting our service members, and told him he’s the lowest of the low. You are now in his category. I actually enjoy reading all the different opinions on here, no matter how divergent that may be sometimes, but one thing I can’t stand are lowlifes who insult and berate our honorable brothers and sisters.

Say whatever you want about me. I can see by your posts that you’re quite a keyboard warrior. Yay for you. You’re blocked to me so that I can continue coming to this community among people I respect and enjoy, and have a good time reading about things that interest mme. Good riddance.

3 Likes

That is not who we are. We have to find a way to turn this situation around. Thinking we can be absolved ourselves from our hate of someone by hating them is not rational thought. It is letting our emotions control us. It is the hate we have to hate. Nobody is better that anyone else here. We are one body. What we say to others we say to ourselves. I am having a difficult time controlling everyone’s emotions :pray::notes::notes::hugs: If someone is having a hard time please be compassionate. If we are have a hard time with something please share so someone can help with one’s burden.

1 Like

My question is : when does allowing Erik his freedom of speech cross over to sedition and possibly treason? I’m not saying he is doing it but that America has laws against undermining and attempting to overthrow our government. I feel our current generation or three has forgotten that and just give in at the mention of free speech.

I don’t want to shut Erik down, I’ld rather give him the rope to hang himself but our so called leaders have the backbone of a jellyfish.

1 Like

I’m willing to bet cash money that if you polled the veterans and current active duty that frequent this board. Most if not all will tell you that using your service as a means to browbeat a non veteran, especially on a non veteran service issue is (I’m struggling not to use foul language) beyond contempt.

6 Likes

I’m not against his opinion, opinions are like assholes everyone has one. What I am against is him draping himself in the flag as a veteran (and again I am 99% sure @OldDude49 is a veteran) and trying to use that to steamroll someone else’s opinion. I have always found the supposed appeal to authority to be a disingenuous and deceitful debate tactic.

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

It is your struggle that interest me. We are all struggling. You are not alone in your struggle.I don’t want you to struggle. Struggling with our emotions makes one/us stronger in controlling our emotions. If not our emotions control us. I hope this helps with your struggle. It’s like courage. Having courage builds courage. If that helps. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Lord, when will I learn. Everytime I engage with you it turns into pages and pages of post and reply. I’m not struggling, I don’t hate anyone here.

My mention of struggling not to use foul language is out of respect for the forum.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing anyway:+1:
Sorry.It is difficult for me to be in tune to people on the forum as apposed to in person.

2 Likes

Amen bro!

1 Like

interesting… it’s not so much what you say it’s more of how you say it…

as to threats to my beliefs??? find myself laughing at that… :grin: :laughing:

I will discuss such… but IMHO it’s more of a waste of time to try to express such to some folks…

they often come across with the superior lookin down their noses at others…

<do that call that arrogance???>

they SEEM to like to use phrases like…

or

not even close… tenuous??? :laughing:

naive??? :laughing:

sadly there are some people that will NEVER hear the call…

and also sadly they were placed in the category before they were in the womb…

At my request when I was a child I was given a gift… seem to recall it says best to approach it as a child…

well I was a child at the time… and I was given a gift… it was for me and me alone…

thing is that gift place my belief in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit…

pretty much on concrete… so you need not worry for my faith…

God Bless you and yours and keep you all safe, well, and protected…

and if you had knowledge of the true meaning within those words… you might feel concern…

but sounds like you have never really delved into the Book… so???

2 Likes

again God Bless You…

2 Likes

Well OldDude49 served… USMC aug. 25, 1966 to march of 74…

UH-1E huey gunships outa Phu Bia near Hue… door gunner crew chief…

ran many med evac, air sniffer, recover chased recon teams… even at night… etc…

what a tracer show… green, red, and the orange yellow of ours all over the sky…

even flew up past Khe Shan… and the placed looked like a moonscape with broken trees all over…

later SAR USMC Air station Yuma Ariz

finally was NCOIC of night crew

3 Likes

such nice sentiments presented here…

IMHO this person is sounding more and more like a troll???

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that with us brother warrior. I learned to fly in the UH-1H. Thank you for all you did.

Dude there are times when PTSD wants to go south… and ya you have to struggle to deal…

so ya there are times when anyone that has found themselves having to deal with some things…

is VERY problematic… also it isn’t just vets that have it…

and for the record MANY people have PTSD through life their experiences not just vets…

have read about females having issue after rape or domestic violence…

and some folks find themselves having issues after a terrible car crash and such…

the people that watched or were a part of the 911 happenings probably have issues…

2 Likes

HH-1K was what we used in Yuma SAR… still used the lycoming turbos though… modified…

the rotor sound of those birds is so unique… you could hear them all over while in country…

constantly day and night…

BTW thanks for serving!

to all you that ever served or are now serving! Thanks!!!

4 Likes