THE ISLAMIC NEW WORLD ORDER IS HERE - Europe has fallen

30 Likes

What I’m most surprised about this, is someone let her speak the truth! The most painful truth! I’m angry 24/7!
It’s happening here and nobody is looking!
I’m totally in love with her. Finally someone who feels EXACTLY like I do!
If you’re not ready to fight after that, well, you know the thing!

18 Likes

Long past time for a New World Crusades.

10 Likes

Lots of parallels to what is going on in the US, especially in our “Sanctuary” cities. The US is a country built by immigrants, so I don’t think diversity itself is the issue. It’s our broken immigration policy and lack of any control of our Southern border.

19 Likes

America is already diverse. It is the illegals coming into America that are going to hurt us. It is all okay though, Our Government is here to help us! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Wait! We are a nation of people, for the people, by the people. We run this country, Do we not?

13 Likes

Read the comments if you dare…

@Stacie45

22 hours ago

I am 62, I remember the nightly broadcasts of the Vietnam war. Today I am convinced that the greatest threat to my life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness is the US government. Not China, not Russia, not Islamic terrorism, not anything else. I am most afraid of my own government.

@alexanderknokh1958

2 weeks ago

IN 1776 WE HAD TO CLEAN HOUSE * THE HOUSE IS * FILTHY AGAIN.

@JohnMoore-xf5wy

2 weeks ago

I’m 81. I have outlived my wonderful country.

11 Likes

It’s time to RIZE UP and tell the Evil Criminal Elites ‘NO’

BEFORE it’s too late for all of us.

11 Likes

She nails it! Sadly she is absolutely correct and it is here in the USA.

11 Likes

He is absolutely correct, this must be fixed now or we are doomed.

8 Likes

And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
Gen. 16:12
These are the desendants of Ishmael, the Arabs of today. Satans tool to destroy the world and he is using unwitting peoples to do it. Am I wrong? Look around the world and open your eyes. Our time is very short. We are standing on the crumbling edge of life as we know it.
Look up, our redemption is near.

8 Likes

Careful, I get flamed for posting scripture and it gets taken down by the atheists.

3 Likes

Daniel 3:25
English Standard Version
He answered and said, “But I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”

Assuming the Presidency at the depth of the Great Depression, Franklin D. Roosevelt helped the American people regain faith in themselves. He brought hope as he promised prompt, vigorous action, and asserted in his Inaugural Address, “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

5 Likes

Historical Note:

Actually the effects of the depression were already on a self-correcting course with unemployment dropping from a high of about 11% to near 7% before the government stepped in to “help”. After the Smoot/Hawley tariffs inflation shot up. Once Roosevelt’s economic policies were enacted the unemployment rate went over 20% and stayed up in double digits for years. It took our involvement in WWII, which took millions of men out of the labor force and injected billions of dollars in war material production, to begin any real recovery.

9 Likes

Once more, it’s not necessarily “immigrants,” it’s “illegal immigrants” with whom the problem lies.

Sure, we’re a nation of immigrants, but my grandparents immigrated through Ellis Island, taking physical exams, language and history tests, and going through interviews to ensure they entered America with skills and assets needed to enhance their proposed new country.

They came as machinists, brick and stone masons, bakers, butchers, and brought with them sciences, all for the benefit of the United States.

If their hands were out, it wasn’t to grab a check; it was to take a tool in order to be productive.

By the way, they learned English rather than demand signage and schools be modified to assist them.

That’s what “guests” do in a host nation.

14 Likes

Oh, give it a rest, Ruger stated he was the one flagging posts.

I have worked with dozens if not hundreds of legal immigrants through the years.

Even a few (2-3) that initially came across illegally, then later went through the legal process to become a citizen.

All of them are great people who left their home country to find a better life.

Guess what? Every damned one of them loves the USA!

Not these anti USA leaches Biden is laying out the welcome mat for.

6 Likes

I’m very happy for you. They still broke the law by entering illegally.

6 Likes

right out of the starting gate ‘‘they broke the law’’
ya there is a bunch of them but 1 at a time remove the invaders :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong here?
It’s NOT the 'Illegal Migrants, I have a major problem with.
YES YES they should have applied for asylum and did it the legal way
But the Corruptible’s turned on the Welcome sign and promised them all
NIRVANA on earth ! Who could blame them?
It’s the Phucking Terrorists and Invading Armies of all the Southern Country’s Dictatorships and
Communist China the Middle East we are going to have to root out and destroy BEFORE they are armed up and ‘Activated’. They aren’t just going to go away folks!

THERE IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER OF THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW
If we ‘Allow’ this we as a country will change forever and we will never see OLD GLORY flying over our homes and Gov building’s.
These Azzholes are trying to reshape US into a New World Order and we will finally be enslaved
like they wanted since… Forever.
The Migrants ARE a problem NO DOUBT
But they should be rounded up and sent home AFTER this coming Fight.
You can’t take in this many people and not expect problems.
Europe doesn’t have a Migrant problem in my view they have a Terrorist problem.
It’s hard to believe but we are all in for a fight because of these fools in office.
On our Soil’s I’ve yet to understand.
In our backyards.
And these TRAITOR’S did it willingly for reasons I don’t understand, It can’t just be money?
To attempt a Global Takeover and The ‘FINAL SOLUTION’ against Jewish people, the eradication of an entire race is just PURE EVIL.

The DEVIL IS REAL AND IN THE HOUSE. My Friends

Act Accordingly.
WWG1WGA

8 Likes

Fully agree. My grandparents came over on the boat to Ellis Island, and worked their asses off to make things better for their children, as my parents did for me and my sister, So I fully support legal process for immigration. The problem is that the current administration has no regard for this process. This is compounded by a general disdain for the rule of law in a good portion of our population. Something needs to change soon.

9 Likes