The horrific Waukesha vehicle massacre

I am not trying to be flippant here - but why isn’t the left screaming “we need to ban vehicles”?

The lack of those words confirms their hypocrisy

Factoids:

Cars killed 42,060 people in 2020
Guns killed 45,000 people in 2020
Mass shootings accounted for .014% (611)

Share your thoughts

2 Likes

I guess they are too busy supporting abortions - murdering babies.

1 Like

A little clearer picture. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

We are so doomed - stay safe brother

photo
Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

219-401-5505 | 773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356 | mitch.rezman

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Plain and simple.

Why isn’t the left complaining about bail reform? The driver had a rap sheet a mile long, and was on bail. He should have been in a jail cell already.

3 Likes

Respectfully, I don’t know what you mean

photo
Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

219-401-5505 | 773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356 | mitch.rezman

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

Can’t make this up. The Gov literally tells people of Wisconsin to sit down and shut up over release of murderers.

1 Like

What an ass!!! :angry:

I don’t want to make lite of this incident - in 2020 there were 40,000 firearm fatalities and 45,000 vehicular fatalities and yet I don’t hear the liberals screaming for mental health checks before issuing a driver’s license.

3 Likes

the left has shall I say, a very broad definition of what a mass shooting is. the kids and teens clearly says it includes injured. that automictically lowers the total numbers. Kind of like the left saying the number of years of life lost to boost their numbers. not making light only saying beware of where you get your numbers.

Guilty on all counts. 76 charges. 6 Consecutive Life Sentences +.
Brooks, 40, of Milwaukee is charged with six counts of first-degree intentional homicide, 61 counts of recklessly endangering safety, six counts of hit-and-run causing death and two counts of bail jumping, all felonies in connection to the Waukesha Christmas Parade tragedy, and one count of misdemeanor battery.

3 Likes

Three lessons here:

1. Don’t hit people with your car. It’s an idiotic thing to do.
  2. Don’t represent yourself in court. You have a right to counsel; use it. You’d be an idiot not to.
  3. Don’t be an idiot. If you aren’t sure whether or not you’re an idiot, check to see if you’ve done anything idiotic recently, like kill people with your car or try to represent yourself in court.
2 Likes

I saw the video - sure looked like he was driving an assault weapon to me- they should ban those things

3 Likes