The enemy is here 💔

Would you.Know what to.Look for IF.THE ENEMY.:question:LEAVES IED’S. ALL AROUND OUR COUNTRY ???

2 Likes

Alot of dead and mutilated bodies! Because, the majority of people are not as observant, or comprehend, what is really going on!!!

8 Likes

I don’t think there is anything in particular to look for. If one is in code yellow and one sees something suspicious, proceed with caution . Maybe even go into code orange. It reminds me of my dog when he sees one of those mylar balloons someone let loose.

1 Like

I LOVE YOU BROTHER ROBERT 1246. Have a very blessed day brother SIR :chile::us::100::100::100::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang:

1 Like

We need to pay attention to our surroundings more now than .ANY OTHER TIME IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY . !!! NEVER BEFORE HAVE WE HAD SO MANY INVASION OF OVER A HUNDRED COUNTRYS AND THE ONES THAT ARE TRULY DANGEROUS!! Are . THE COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN MAKING IEDS. This ENEMIES ARE ABLE TO MAKE BOM’S THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE EXPOLEVS. The THINGS THAT . OUR SOLDIERS COME HOME WITH OUT THERE ARMS AND LEGS . This is THE MOST EVIL THING EVER INVENTED. It’s a home made bom . And they can make them . OUT OF CRAP FROM ALL MOST ANY LUMBER YARD STORE WALMART KAMART. AND THEY WANT TO KILL AMERICANS . . WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL . BECAUSE THIS IS NORMAL FOR THEM NOT FOR AMERICA. Love Bobby jean Debbie ann​:orthodox_cross::chile::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang:

1 Like

I’m in code orange 24/7. What to look for :question:Let’s start with unaccompanied bags, of any type, trucks or vans with strange markings for your area. IE: if Century Link does not provide services in your state, that’s something I’d pay attention to. People dressed inappropriately for your area or climate. Groups dressed in the same clothes ( colors ) Illegals loitering, acting nervously, fighting or otherwise creating a diversion.
There’s an awful lot to look for in particular. Start by profiling.

Know your areas soft targets! Anything with a “gun free zone” sign! That’s pretty particular. Terrorist operate on easy, cheap and short planning.
Don’t be surprised by a small venue being targeted or hit as a test for a larger operation. In 1993 the WTC was bombed in the garage. They failed. It then took eight years of planning and education to pull off 9/11.
Now is not the time to let your guard down! Everything and everyone is of particular scrutiny! The way my grocer bags my food, the way the mailman looks at me. The three people waiting in their car too long at a green light!

Why do we think the Superbowl is a tier one security risk? IMHO, nothing is going to happen at the superbowl, but I would keep my eyes open 50 to a hundred miles away! Possibly even 3000 miles away!
What came across the border is not your average neighborhood street gang. Some, many bad actors to crooks are polished artisans.
Can you build an IED? Can you fly a jumbo jet? I know I can’t, can you get away with it? I consider myself to be somewhat educated and a smart witty guy, can I accomplish what Ted Bundy or Ted Kaczinsky did, I think NOT! Not only that, they were lone wolves, imagine putting minds together. Hundreds, all of the same mind, “Death to America”!
What’s come across our borders are just in the planning stages!

**Recommended reading: **
**Soft Target Hardening and Soft Targets & Crisis Management, **
Dr Jennifer Hesterman

Terrorist Recognition Handbook, Malcolm W. Nance

@BobbyJean is absolutely correct, the enemy is on OUR soil. Prepping! They are born to hate us! We are soft Americans. We are brought up vowing allegiance to our country. They are brought up chanting “death to America”. You don’t have to look hard to see we are prime for a large scale attack. Anytime, anywhere, anybody! You are the softest target walking the streets. Even if you’re armed, six unarmed Hamas members, dressed just like you, ambush you getting in your car is of particular concern!

4 Likes

You’re on it.
We live in two different worlds/environments. I checkout anybody coming up my road. It is what people do where I live.

2 Likes

SCOTT 52. SIR IF WE DO NOT . GET TOGETHER . WE ARE GOING TO TRULY . HAVE OUR . AZZ’s HANDED TO US. FIRST CLASS. :bangbang::bangbang::broken_heart::fire::fire::fire::broken_heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::x::x::x: I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS COMMUNITY .IS NOT TELLING EVERYONE . JUST WHAT TO LOOK FOR .SIR. YOU ARE CORRECT THEY ARE HERE ON A MISSION . TO TERRARIZZ THAT WORD WE WILL NEVER FORGET HOW TO SPELL IT. THE CARPET RIDE FROM HELL :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: AND I DID NOT WANT TO SAY HAW EVERY ONE WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET BLOWN UP. AND THOUSANDS OF KILLERS.ARE JUST WAITING TO ATTACK US. THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE .READY. WTF. I FEEL SO LONELY. BECAUSE I SEEN SOME THINGS . SOUTH. OF MÉXICO. :bangbang::bangbang: AND . THEY ARE MIDEVIL. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::broken_heart::fire::broken_heart::fire::broken_heart::fire::fire: ELMORTA. DEATH :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::fire::skull_and_crossbones::fire::skull_and_crossbones::fire::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: INC. MY GOD. AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE . I FEEL LIKE THE LONE.RANGER.SIR YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT. IT DEPENDS. IF WE GET .OUR PEOPLE TOGETHER . THIS IS LIKE THE WALKING DEATH. CARPET RIDE.TO HELL. ON OUR OWN SOIL. SIR NO ONE WILL. SAY LETS DO THIS :question:LETS DO THAT. THEY ARE READY FOR THE ORDER.TO ATTACK. AND THEY HAVE IED’S. SIR ONLY THING I KNOW ABOUT IED’S IS THEO MAKE EVERYONE RUN FOR THEIR LIVES AND PEOPLE WILL KILL EACH OTHER TRYING JUST TO GET AWAY . AND THEY ARE GOING TO SET OFF BOM’S I HAVE SEEN. SOMEONE DISAPEAR. ONE SECOND THEY ARE THERE AND THEN THEY ARE GONE . I MEAN GONE. THIS COUNTRY HAS NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE. WHAT WE.THE USA.:us: IS GOING TO GET . CUT AND RUN EVEN IF WE TRY TO FIGHT WE WILL BE RAN OVER BY PEOPLE TERRIFIED. AND NO ONE WILL TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY .SIR MY GOD THIS HAS COME TO MY COUNTRY. AND WE NEED TO . EDUCATE.OUR PEOPLE .ASAP.:broken_heart::broken_heart::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::fire::fire::fire: BEFORE WE ARE ATTACKED I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE NOT ALREADY TAKEN US OUT . WE HAVE OUR HEADS UP OUR .AZZ’S PLEASE TELL THEM . THIS CAN HAPPEN ANY.ANY TIME THEY WANT . AND THERE IS NOT ENOUGH . KARZY.AZZ.AMERICANS. THAT . WILL . KILL THEM. AND HOLD THE LINE. HOLD THE LINES . WHAT F.N.LINE . WE ARE THE LINE. I AM WILLING . SIR TO. TAKE . THEM TO. HELL . SIR BUT I CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE. I KNOW MAYBE. FIVE MEN. THAT WILL . STAND SIDE BY SIDE. WITH ME. AND WELCOME HELL. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO . BUST A GRAPE. I AM RELIABLE. SIR I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. I WILL KILL . FOR MY COUNTRY AND MY PEOPLE.SIR NOT A . PROBLEM.SIR . I AM READY SIR . PLEASE FIND SOME HELP . EVEN SEASONED . SOLDIERS. . HAVE TO HAVE SOME ONE . GIVE THEM ORDERS. I WILL . DEFINITELY FIGHT SCOTT 52 . SIR YOU HAVE LISTENED TO ME . YOU KNOW I AM . NOT PLAYING . I AM. A WARRIOR. I AM READY TO . SEND THE EVIL BASTARDS. TO HELL . SIR PLEASE ASK FOR A COUNT. OF WHO IS . WILLING TO . GO THE . DISTANCE. NO MATTER. WHAT. I AM. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

This brings up an excellent point. I’m off to search the WWW looking for what to look for and how to handle a possible IED sighting…

Thanks Brother!!

3 Likes

I JUST READ THIS THAT I WROTE AND MY GOD. READ IT AGAIN TILL YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE LEFT A BAG. OR A BACK PACK OR A SHOE BOX :bangbang::100::100::100: DO NOT PICK IT UP :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::notes::notes::notes::owl::feather::feather::boom::fire::zap:this goes with what I text just above :arrow_up:

I keep this card in my wallet…

Just a fraction of what we should be looking for!
What’s missing from that list, are tattoos, in particular, facial tattoos!
Not everyone with a facial tattoo is a bad actor!

5 Likes

Thank you SIR I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GET WAR PAINT ON MY FACE AND DEBBIE ANN SAID I WILL BE GOING TO WAR BY MY SELF HAW HAW KAZ THEY WOULD SHOOT MY AZZ BEFORE I GOT IN TO THE STORE HAW HAW CV BUT I DEFINITELY DONT LOOK LIKE POODDIN JOY BOY . . But I agree just because I don’t like what my government is doing. Why would I paint my face I know they are driving us KARZY . BROTHER SIR. BUT LOOK FOR THAT CLEAN SHAVEN FACE . AND VEHICLES THAT ARE RIDEN LOW . He’ll WATCH OUT OF THEM LITTLE GIRL SCOUTS. That sell them boxes of them good cookies my god them KOOKIES will kill ya. I HAVE TO RE UP ON MY TREATS . If I see any testierst I will smoke them sir . Great chart I got it. NO KIDDING SIR THANK YA SIR. TO THE TREATS :popcorn::beer::v:t5::notes::notes::notes::feather::feather::owl::chile::us::bangbang::bangbang::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just finished two boxes in one sitting.
My fear is they will be considered racist by next year!

2 Likes

Scott SIR I WOULD PAY DOUBLE FOR SOME OF THEM CHOCOLATE MINT KOOKIES. I love them. :heart_eyes: YES SIR THEY WILL BE MAKING A SPECIAL UNIT FOR THE GIRL SCOUTS. And them little girls called brownies . THEY ARE ON THE LOOKOUT :eyes: KAZ THEY NEED OPS. :bangbang: OUTHER PEOPLES . STUFF. SIR BITM. Is late TO RUN HIS FINGERS THROU A LITTLE CHILDS HAIR . THAT SICK BASTARD. WTF. SIR. HAVE A KOOKIE FER ME SIR. I AM DEFINITELY JEALOUS :v:t5::chile::us::feather::feather::owl: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE YA SIR :us::100::notes:

1 Like

Scott 52 . SIR. I AM VERRY CONCERNED . ABOUT. THESE. INVADING FORCES. They are no different. THEN. WHEN OUR SOLDIERS WENT TO VIET NAM. AND THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST FIGHTING . Farmers. !! And they were . REAL SPECIAL FORCES. IF WE DO NOT START WATCHING WHAT IS GOING ON WE ARE GOING TO PAY DEARLY. AND IT IS GOING TO BE . SHOCK AND. AWE. . AND THEN WE WILL BE RUNNING OVER EACH OTHER . AND FEAR WILL WIN. AND ITS THE LITTLE THINGS. . THESE FOREIGN INVADERS . ARE GETTING READY IF THEY ARE NOT ALREADY. And just WAITING. For the GO.AHEAD :bangbang: THIS IS NOT JUST SERIOUS THIS IS DANGEROUS. :bangbang: WE ARE . BEING CLOCKED.AND THEY ARE GOING TO TRY TO END US . WITH ONE BIG ATTACK. AND WE WILL LOSE IF . WE DO NOT DEPORT. THESE. INVASION. FROM IRAN.:bangbang: WE MUST GET THESE HESBLA. OUT. HUNT. THEM .DOWN. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES . AND REMOVE THE ENEMY. ASAP :bangbang::us::us::us::100::feather::feather: