The democrats want the American public to suffer

Folks, this is who profit’s form the money in the stimulus bill, because the democrats and republicans
played politics until the election was over, while the American people are still struggling, why do we need to fund foreign countries that don’t care about the US, and all of the other unnecessary stuff, this is what the American people will have to deal with from lunch bucket Joe’s administration, not putting America or the people first.

5 Likes

Exactly, and so much is wrong with this stimulus bill, it’s hard to know where to start. Clearly the crumbs given to the American people is nothing but a ploy to get politicians to vote for it for fear of being labeled as uncaring. The stimulus was used as a political tool, yes, then the American People were used as a pawn to force through spending on things that never would have passed on their own. Clearly at no point were the people who could use the tax refund a primary consideration.

5 Likes

I want to know what a gender study in Pakistan has to do with covid relief in America.

I’m not thrashing the whole gender identity community thing. I’m thrashing politicians using covid relief as a cover for foreign affairs spending policies.

7 Likes

I don’t know what you think about the first video, but check these two out, if this don’t get your blood pressure up I don’t know what will

2 Likes
4 Likes

A few years ago, I heard someone describe the Democrats and Republicans as two wings on the same buzzard. I am starting to believe it now.

4 Likes

Yet…
ONLY 6 Senators voted NO. 6 Republicans voted no in the Senate… which means… the majority voted for the massive monstrosity of a wealth transfer (wealth the US does not have and must borrow or print)…to foreign nations and mega corporations.

The majority of Republican Senators voted YES… including Loeffler and Perdue in Georgia… the saviors of the Senate… and Cotton, and Hawley…

We can not just point fingers at Democrats… and we can not give cover to the Republicans that sided with those Democrats.

Why not a bill to demand all states reopen and let their economies come roaring back… open businesses and let employees return to work.

5 Likes

Yet, while Americans are loosing business, jobs, homes, and are becoming desperate, the overlords intend to send each person enough money to buy a gun. Let that sink in.

3 Likes

Sure you can buy a gun, but good luck finding ammo for said gun…

1 Like

How many people are sitting at breakfast this morning, saying, “honey do you think we still have time to change our vote by mail?”
It’s called common core math!
Where have we heard this before? 17th century France?
Or from a New Yorker Leona Hemsley? For the millennials that don’t know history?

1 Like

None, It’s not like politicians have changed who they are suddenly. And I’m willing to bet most people aren’t willing to give up the 600 check to call them out for an absolutely ridiculous spending bill.

3 Likes

or a couple boxes of ammo at current prices… :crazy_face:

But it is enough to buy a Rock Island 1911… or perhaps a Taurus 1911… or even an American Classic II 1911…

Notice a pattern?

2 Likes

Glock fan much? :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Like Glock… but miss my 1911… never should have gotten rid of it.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh. The one that got away. I had a Remington R1 I miss sometimes

Rural King has the Rock Island, double stack, 10mm on sale for 699 right now. 3 people at my house=1800 dollars. :thinking:

1 Like

Still have my Colt Government model 1911, long live the 1911

2 Likes

It’s outrageous stuff like this that the media should breathlessly report with marathon broadcasts and lots of strong language, but, no, they are on a different mission these days. They have gone from exposers of dirty deeds, to cover-up artists, who have a special position from which to alter the perceptions of the public in support of an ideology that their privileged positions have allowed them to embrace.

They no longer tell us what’s going on, so much as they try to tell us what we should think of what we see.

We should feel lucky we can still find out about such things, I’m not sure how long that will remain true if certain people gain all the control they are currently seeking.

4 Likes

Rural King had the GI 1911 with wood handles on sale for $399.00 not long ago.

I like Rural King… good store.

1 Like

Got rid of it to get a Browning Hi-Power… and got busy and did not get the Browning… and when I stopped long enough to look, the price had gone into orbit… it had been around $300… and then suddenly it was through the roof… of course the 1911 was also by that time.

Had my S&W 66 .357 4in stainless I built myself when I went to the S&W Academy back in the 80s so… I was not too worried,

1 Like