The Cobra has gone missing ( I was taking care of my brother ) He died 1/15 /2021 of cancer

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours. My condolences for your loss.

2 Likes

All of our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family @Cobra.

4 Likes

Hey, I had noticed you weren’t around. Sorry to hear that, plus, I’m 57 and it is hard to imagine … he was pretty young! I hope you and your family have peace through this tough time.

2 Likes

Really sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to me.
@Arnold6 @Justin47 @45IPAC @John512 @Brian_J @NickC @Johnnyq60 @Bullfrog @OldGnome @Paul008 @USCCA @Fizbin @PDA3.
TRAIN HARD AND STAY SAFE
cobra4

6 Likes

I too had wondered where you were. Prayers for the Lord to comfort you at this time.

2 Likes

Brother I love your new logo @Cobra

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss @Cobra. I’m praying for you and your family.

3 Likes

Though he is gone he will always be with you in your heart and your memories. My brother passed 4 years ago and I can hear him say, Wanna go fishin"? Your brother will be with you too!

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss @cobra. May he rest in peace . You and your family are in my prayers.
Be safe, Be Free and always carry your weapons.

3 Likes

Too young, Too soon, but GOD never reveals all of his plans for us. His talents will be put to good use in GOD’S plan.
I wish only comfort and strength to the family.

May GOD bless

Larry

3 Likes

I am so sorry for the loss of your Brother! My sincerest Condolences to you and your Family during this difficult time. God Bless

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. February will be 1 year since I lost my younger brother :broken_heart::pensive: to drugs. I feel your pain.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family is in are prayers.

2 Likes

So very sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @James405 and god bless you.

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts, it means a lot to me and my family.
@Robert401 @Isaac97 @Todd30 @RalphV @larry84 @Philip41 @Rick77 @James405 @Dan6 @Steven29.
Train hard and stay safe
Cobra

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Todd, thank you for the support.

Cobra

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks. Been there.

2 Likes