The Cobra has gone missing ( I was taking care of my brother ) He died 1/15 /2021 of cancer

I’ve been taken care of my brother, who had cancer.
My brother was 57 years old and passed away on January 15 2021, what a sad day it was.

TRAIN HARD AND STAY SAFE
COBRA

17 Likes

My deepest condolences.

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this, stay strong and remember God has the perfect plan for all of us.

5 Likes

Rest is eternal peace. :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

@Jerzy @Gary_H @KillJoy
Thank you very much, you all mean a lot to me.

4 Likes

Very sorry sad to hear one of our brothers has gone to the eternal range! Condolences and prayers for your family!

5 Likes

Thank you @Scott52 for your prayers.

Train hard and stay safe
Cobra

3 Likes

God bless you and your family @Cobra . Nice to see you again.

5 Likes

Thank you @Virgil_H
Sad to say my brother passed away on 1/15/2021. he had bladder cancer.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear it brother.

5 Likes

May his memory be a blessing.

5 Likes

So sorry @Cobra . So hard dealing with a loss like that. Prayers out to you and the rest of your family.

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss @Cobra . We recently lost a family member to cancer. It’s never easy to see a loved one pass.

4 Likes

Very sorry. Deepest condolences. Praying you and your family find peace.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear your loss brother, but take rest to your heart. He no longer has pain or worries in this life.

4 Likes

Very sorry to hear about this @Cobra

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to here that my brother and I did wonder why I hadn’t seen your posts for a while. I will be praying for you. May God give you the strength to get through this difficult time. Always remember you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

4 Likes

@Cobra i haven’t said this to you in a while brother, stay strong and ALWAYS BE READY TO STRIKE. God bless you.

2 Likes

Very sorry for the loss of your brother, @Cobra . Prayers for his soul and for you and your family.

2 Likes

@Cobra - I’m so sorry for your loss.

3 Likes