The ATF and the FBI are no longer trustworthy

Would this be termed “destruction of evidence” if (as they should) Obama and Holder get charged with being accessories to murder of a LEO?

6 Likes

the-atf-and-the-fbi-are-no-longer-trustworthy

Good morning. Looks like you woke up and are smelling the coffee!

9 Likes

Were they ever?

11 Likes

No one will ever be held accountable…ever!

7 Likes

no I just didn’t wake up although I’m sure coffee smells delicious but unfortunately I’ve had sinus trouble this past month
I just have had enough and wanted to put it out there

7 Likes

It is “nice” to see further evidence supporting many of our feelings towards certain bloated branches of our government. Yesterdays conspiracies are todays actualities.

5 Likes

Sorry. “No longer” lead me to believe it was a recent revelation for you.

1 Like

9 Likes

its ok we are still friends right lmao :laughing: :us:

3 Likes

told my wife I need to come up with new conspiracy theories. all of my old ones are coming true.

7 Likes

Unfortunately at the moment there is nobody watching the hen house, all of the alphabet organizations are busy doing the bidding of this political party or that high ranking official. Those that wish America harm are watching.

6 Likes

As of now the entire Government are to some extent corrupt,some are realy corrupt

5 Likes

I’m here from the gubbamint and I’m here to help! NOT

According to the definitions
HELP = make it EASIER for someone to do something!
ASSIST = typically by doing a share of the work
ENEMY = one that is antagonistic, hostile, harmful or deadly

Fidelity, ( faithful) Bravery ( moral strength in face of danger/ Uvalde ) and Integrity, ( honest with moral principles/Merrick Garland/parents are domestic terrorists? ) may want to look those up again!

Have you ever read the mission statement from the ATF…

ATF protects the public from crimes involving firearms, explosives, arson, and the diversion of alcohol and tobacco products; regulates lawful commerce in firearms and explosives; and provides worldwide support to law enforcement, public safety, and industry partners.

How many times have they saved us, let me count the ways, Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kaczinsky, Waco…Need I go on? The southern “border”? Let’s revisit those definitions and apply them to the world as we know it!

If that mission statement were true, the defund movement would have no legs! “PUBLIC SAFETY” ? does 2020 ring a bell, does rape on trains, being thrown under the train or bashed in the back of the head on camera daily ring a bell?
What happened to the law abiding citizens, I surely didn’t see them anywhere close to the Mccloskeys, before, during or after.
I don’t trust anyone other than my wife! Perhaps a couple of you guys! Whom I wouldn’t have a problem being in the room with when TSHTF!

5 Likes

So then… predictions.

5 Likes

Man my sinus wreak havoc at the change of the season every year. Trustworthy I would say a big no. My question is, Could this every be fixed short of flushing the top 3 tiers of management out. Will some jail time mixed in for good measure. Been watch the Govt as a whole for awhile , Sure doesn’t seem like anyone is being held to account.

4 Likes

I know, Right? It’s like
“Yep he did it, But Hey, it was for the good of the country and anyways that law was written and passed by the other guys just to cause us trouble, plus no jury, that we would seat, would every convict them of this so we just can’t seem to find any reason to bring charges…”

2 Likes
2 Likes