The Aftermath: Good Samaritan Must Defend

Hello and welcome @Janis1

1 Like

Getting it right for you for both comfort and concealment is tricky with appendix or Appendix Inside the Waist Band (AIWB) carry. Holster maker PHLster has an excellent series of pages and videos to help with fitting your holster to your body. See
The Basics of Concealment Mechanics

In addition, their Enigma product is light years ahead of belly bands as a way to carry appendix without needing a belt. The Enigma system is particularly beneficial for women, and for men who need to carry in casual or exercise clothing. I know several top level female instructors who say their Enigma systems have been life changers.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, the word stranger is not mentioned. I feel he knew her, a neighbor perhaps or someone around town. And that could be why he felt he could bring her to his home first. She may have already known where he lived. If he was aware of her, there may have been a known history of violence between the woman and Jeep man.
Its a thought.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard sir, we are glad to have you. I hope you like it here.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Dominique5

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Paul512

1 Like

Thank you. Glad to be here.
Iā€™m old and new to firearms. Iā€™m interested as a method of self defense. Also, does anyone know a martial art or special self defense course designed for seniors? I think thereā€™s a good opportunity for someone to design one for us active baby boomers.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a 12 mile stretch of highway near me that has no cell service. thereā€™s a 1 mile stretch on the road I live on that has no cell service. Thereā€™s a 2 mile stretch on the highway into town that has really poor cell service.

Having a cell phone is not a guaranteed way to contact emergency services.

5 Likes