Thank You Veterans

You left off Robert C. Taylor and also Laurie A. Housworth

1 Like

We appreciate your service!

5 Likes

Thank you for your service to our Country!

4 Likes

Best days of my life when I look back. Thank you.
:us_outlying_islands:

3 Likes

Thanks, Dawn. Serving was one of the most valuable, if not always pleasant experiences, of my life. Certainly, I have done nothing more important.

2 Likes

To ALL VETERANS PAST, PRESENT, AND ALSO LETS NOT FORGET THE K-9’S AND THEIR HANDLERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. AND G-D BLESS YOU.

8 Likes

Glad to have served. Biggest honor of my life.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m on your list. I’m retired from 21 plus years active duty (3 yrs USA, 18 + USAF).

3 Likes

Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service, @Gayn! I’ve put a veterans badge on your Community Profile.

1 Like

America’s heroes are they’re Veterans, whether active, honorably discharged or flying with our Almighty God’s army of Angels. I have a special place in my heart for each and every one of you. Thank you for your service and your love for our great country.

If our Congress wasn’t so hell bent to destroy the lives of the best President ever and his remarkable family, perhaps legislation could be passed honoring our Veterans by making Veteran’s Day a national holiday for at least all of our Veterans!

5 Likes

Thank You @ROGER3. US Army 1968-1984

2 Likes

Dang Roger3 that actually made me cry.

2 Likes

Thank you, Veterans.

I am most decidedly civilian, but I do respect you to the utmost, and I do appreciate the freedoms you have bought for me.

4 Likes

Hi Dawn. Vietnam Vet

Thank you for your service, @Steve16! I removed your email address for your privacy. ~Dawn

4 Likes

Proud to have served

2 Likes

Thank you Dawn and USCCA

2 Likes

It was my honor to serve. I would do it again in a heartbeat if they took old men. However, I still serve our veterans and the families of POW*MIAs through Rolling Thunder Inc. and Patriot Guard Riders. Happy Veteran’s Day to all of my brother and sister vets.

3 Likes

Thank you Dawn.
I am a Womens Army Corps Veteran Discharged 1975
Rusty Bell

2 Likes