Texas stock exchange?

I was only listening halfway to Fox News and heard them say Texas is going to open their own exchange similar to the NASDAQ or other exchanges. How does one get in, without being a billionaire, on the ground floor in some manner to become a millionaire?

7 Likes

How to Invest in Stocks: Step-by-Step Beginner’s Guide | The Motley Fool

1 Like

Good article but I am curious about in the exchange itself. My understanding is that the exchange makes money too via different methods. So if you can get in on the ground floor of building or being a part of the ground floor; you can make money. I have my own account but suck at investing (it took me 15 years to make $500) hahaha.

2 Likes

You would have to look further into the TXSE group.
BlackRock is a major investor in the venture, and they are one of the largest investment firms in the world. I don’t like their politics and try as best I can to avoid anything they are associated with, but it is difficult, as they are invested in seemingly everything.

Good luck.

5 Likes

The devil! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Oooh I like this game. :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My word was “EVIL”, but close enough :laughing:

3 Likes

Should not be tough to get started. Apparently they’ll specialize in new ventures, startups and venture capital.

2 Likes

Talking to my son, he also brought up their investors and their politics. To paraphrase what he said: bad juju dad, stay away from it.

2 Likes

Black Rock is one of, if not the driving force behind all of these Woke DEI initiatives throughout Corporate America. They invest in a Company and then leverage it for all they can.

5 Likes

I’ll guess like other exchanges you’ll need a broker license and enough $$$ to pass their board and get approved to buy a seat on the exchange allowing you to process trades as a clearing house or as a broker- and collect commissions from trades by the winners AND the losers.

2 Likes

I think he just wants to know if he can be an investor in starting up the exchange, like a venture capitalist, or perhaps buying shares in an initial public offering.

2 Likes

It’s only become another one of my dashed dreams. If you ain’t a billionaire you ain’t got a chance in it.

2 Likes

INVEST IN LEAD! You’ll get more BANG for your Buck!
(Personally, I’d wait till this current crop of Criminals is put out tp pasture
before doing any real Investing)
** Guns
**Food
**Ammo
You need to be ALIVE to invest in the future.

3 Likes