Taurus G2C

Good work, sir. The cost of ammo is very high in Florida and most deliveries are made on Mon., Wed. and Fridays with the long lines waiting for store openings, plus rationing.

9mm, .45 ACP, .380, .38 Special, and all .22 caliber. Very hard to locate, then the cost of ammo.

Thank you for your sharing with all of us, well done. Sir.

My best friend and brother warrior owns a G2C. He loves the thing. I put 4 mags through it and rather liked it. If I did not already own two similar carry pistols, I would buy one.

1 Like

I can get plenty of ammo at Vance Outdoors here in Columbus Ohio. Always available, though limited to 2 boxes per day per customer. No issue here

1 Like

@Marco3 Have you had chance to try your Taurus G2C? Iā€™m considering purchasing one.

Iā€™ve used my G2C pistols, my wife loves hers, never had an issue with any of themā€¦

2 Likes

I fired a family members multiple times. The G2C is a surprisingly soft shooter. It also has a decent trigger for training since the slide does not have to be racked for dry fire practice.

That being said, If one was looking into a budget pistol, Canik seems to be the way to go from what Iā€™ve been reading and watching.

I have a pair of Canik TP9SFX pistols, love them, big things but easy for me to conceal OWB, even wearing 2 at the same timeā€¦

Awesome trigger out of the box.

1 Like