Talon Grips

I added Talon Grips to my P365XL Romeo Zero. Wow! What a difference, Feels great, solid grip surface and no slippage. I am very impressed. I was reluctant to F up my firearm but am so happy at the outcome.
Thoughts from those who have used them? I have had the grips on for five months now and have shot hundreds of rounds with them. I highly recommend them.

13 Likes

4 Likes

I am happy with mine as well!

4 Likes

I have used Talon grips on my M&P Shield PC and loved the way they felt and made the gun look.

6 Likes

No need to be reluctant, if in doubt, buy one to try. They are very easy to take off without leaving any residue or anything.

Just make sure to really clean all the grease and oil off the firearm before applying, use more clean wipes and rubbing alcohol than they send with it, generally. And use a hair dryer or low heat gun for awhile.

For guns that don’t have perfect grip texture out of the box, Talon grips are a huge improvement. Once I put them on Gen 3 Glocks, I couldn’t stand one without the Talons any more

4 Likes

I tordered a set for my shield PC awhile back after you brought this up in a previous post, and just remembered I never applied them :sweat_smile:. I don’t even know where they’d be :upside_down_face:.

3 Likes

Ummm, did you look in your garage? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s stacked on something in there.

The main reason I did not put them on, is my shield spends a lot time in my truck in the Texas heat. I read the grips may not hold up super well in those temperatures.

4 Likes

That would make sense. :us:

4 Likes

Usually mine are good for up to 2 years once I put them on

2 Likes

I installed Talon rubber texture grips on my Shield. I ordered them for my son’s Shield PC. He loves them as well. Great product.

2 Likes

I have them on every Glock I own and most of them are 6+ years old. One of my daily carries is over seven years old and still going strong.

4 Likes

My Talon grip started to peel by the beaver tail on one side. Trimmed with a utility knife. Probably my fault for not prepping correctly. The grip is now five years old and rides in a Sticky holster. Another great product.

2 Likes

I noticed my P365 is much easier to hold steady with the 12 round magazine, because there’s a place to rest my pinky. You wouldn’t think the pinky would have much influence on grip security, but it does. Those Talon Grips sound good, too!

2 Likes

I’ve had Talon grips on every pistol I’ve owned. Sigs Sauer. Glock. Walther. Smith and Wesson. Taurus. They last very well. Best upgrade to any pistol you can make.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! I just ordered a grip yesterday… now I’m even more excited for it to get here!

5 Likes

Thanks for joining the discussion, Stacey. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Stacey8 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Talon Grips feel really good once they’re on your gun. I put TG on my brother’s 43X and it made a huge difference in his handling. Definitely recommended!

3 Likes

I have Talon Grips on my of my pistols. Helps with sweat, and presumably blood (although I’ve never had to use a firearm with bloody hands).

2 Likes