Take Our Border Back

I WANT TO KNOW JUST WHO IS STOPPING ME FROM SAYING WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY :question::question::question: I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS TO ME , THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE USCCA. I .AM AN ELITE MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY AND I AM BEING SILENCED. :feather::feather: THIS IS AN COMPLETE SENTENCE . This is an complete sentence

I GOT A NEW USCCA MAGAZINE KAZ I AM SPESHEL :feather::feather:🫏:us::100::100::100::bangbang:yes this is an complete sentence I got a new magazine from the USCCA :bangbang::us:

I look at this. Is an complete sentence over and over :bangbang::100::100::100: AND I FEEL LIKE I AM BACK IN GRADE 6 . Writhing on the CHAK BORD I WILL NOT EAT MY COLERS I WILL NOT EAT MY COLERS I WILL NOT EAT MY COLERS. AND THEN TO THE CONER. Ok ok ok :100::100::100::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::us::us::us::bangbang:

Shades of J6, complete with undercover cops/FBI/ATF/cartel members.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you love your country. I dont understand why you should loose your doctor or why you should be embarrassed? Or is that a statement that you would feel if 45 gets back into the whitehouse?

What are you eluding to? Why are so many talking in some sort of undetectable and unable to understanding code language?

What do you mean¿ It is only undectectable and not understandable if you don’t want to understand or detect. Sometimes it is more difficult but with a little more effort you can decide if it worth your time to reply.

1 Like

Huh??? What are you talking about?

2 Likes

I was answering your question.

2 Likes

I guess you are too young to remember obama stating “you can keep your doctor”? Recall the obamination of the health care crisis he created?

8 Likes

He created? That’s funny. I guess your too young to understand how the insurance companies told the negotiations team that the public would be able to keep their doctors. Then immediately, after the House and Senate voted the American health plan into law, switched the ability to keep your doctor… alas, if you require the need to create a boogie man to hate on, then Obama has been selected as you have pointed out in your posting. So what does a narrative of 20 years in the past have to do with current discussion?

1 Like

LOL, interesting twist on reality. But go with your beliefs.

2 Likes

Dave17. I can remember. I remember when bush was president and you never got . GENERIC MEDICINE. Now that is what you get . . AND I HAVE HAD OVER RIDES . For over rides. For meds that . Keep me alive. I had an insadent. That .messed me up a bit. And even my doctors don’t believe I am still going . I am even a little amazed my self but had I not told them that I was not going to take medication that I would have to take for the rest of my life I would be F.ed, Right now. But I never have been a fan of medicine . Ever. Debbie ann takes medicine that cost over a hundred thousand dollars a month. And it is poison. :skull_and_crossbones: I told her I would not take that no matter what . And I a serious. . But she has been THROU Hell to stick around. I wouldn’t. But. For our government to give our money for foreign illegals . INSTED OF AMERICANS THATS WHERE WE GET TO TREASON. By our PRESIDENT. He doesn’t know . WHO HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF . And every single thing he has said is a LIE . FOR ONE HE .SAID HE . WAS ONLY. GOING TO BE. PRESIDENT.FOR ONE TERM. AND HE PROMISED. TO KEEP HIS . TRADOR. SON. HUNTER. FAR AWAY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. :100::bangbang: THE ONLY PROMISE. HE HAS KEPT IS HE WAS GOING TO TAKE OUR. RIGHTS.AWAY. AND HE HAS KEPT THAT PROMISE. :chile::us::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::notes::notes::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::stop_sign:

1 Like

OBAMA. CARE . WHEN.THE SENATE HAD IT . Before they could pass it they had to vote for it :bangbang: THEY HIRED .A PERSON THAT COULD SPEED READ. AND HOUR.AFTER HOURS. THAT. SPEED READER. BLEW.A AVALVE. AND WAS WHISILING. THE FIVE FOOT STACK OF PAPERS. IT WAS FIVE FEET TALL. And. NO ONE EVEN .DID KNOW WHAT WAS IN THE BILL. BEFORE THEY PASSED THE BILL. OBAMA. CARE :bangbang: AN EVERY.SENATOR. DID NOT EVEN CARE WHAT WAS IN OBAMA.CARE :bangbang: THEY HAD TO VOTE FOR IT TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS IN IT.:bangbang: AND . JUST LIKE NOW WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHICH . FOREIGNER… IS HESBALA. TILL THEY GET READY TO . SHEAR WITH .THE. AMERICAN CITIZENS. JUST HOW MUCH THEY TRULY HATE OUR.GUTS. AND I AM VERY . VERY SURE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW OUR MINDS.:bangbang: BUT JUST LIKE OBAMA.CARE.:bangbang: WE HAVE TO BEND OVER TO. GET IT . IN THE. AZZ. TO .TRULY. KNOW . JUST HOW F.e.d. WE TRULY ARE . BUT . YOU CAN BET. GRANDMAS. DENTURES. THAT. THEY ARE GOING TO . CUT OFF. A LOT OF. AMERICANS.HEADS. SO. IF. WE DO NOT . GET THEM . BEFORE. THEY GET US. WE ARE.GOING TO LOSE OUR HEADS… I CANNOT UNDERSTAND. WTF. THEY KNOW WHO WE.ARE.AND WE. HAVE THEM.ALL AROUND US NOW . JUST THINKING JUST HOW STUPID WE ALL ARE . AT LEAST I . THINK . I AGREE WITH THEM. WE ARE STUPID. TO. HAVE EVER. LET ANY . ANY. PRESIDENT. COMIT.:bangbang::100: TREASON. TO THE POINT THAT . ALL OUR LOVE ONES . GET KILLED . IN OUR OWN LAND. ON OUR OWN . LAND. BIDEN. IS. A. TRAITOR.TO . AMERICA :us:. AND WE . STILL WILL NOT. CHARGE . HIM. AND HIS .SON.

1 Like

Dave-17, I DONT GET NO AMMUNITION THIS MONTH BECAUSE DEBBIE ANN.IS A DEMOCRAT.and I was just ranting and she seen that I was being sarcastic and bad to democrats so I got in so much trouble and it was not because what I said was not true the democrats are destroying our country but Debbie ann told me. That . NO MATTER I DID NOT HAVE TO BE A BASTARD. 24/7/365, AND A DEMOCRAT. WAS NOT BUYING MY AMMUNITION. AND SHE SAID THAT SHE DID NOT KNOW BIDEN. Was going to be . SO TERRIBLE :bangbang: BUT. BY GOD I WAS NOT GOING TO BE WORSE THAN HIM UNDER HER.ROOF. And I better. ACT LIKE THE MAN GOD CALL ME TO .BE. OR . I COULD . SLEEP ON THE FLOOR OR IN MY REPUBLICAN. TRUCK :bangbang: AN SHE CALL AND ORDERED HER A THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF . SHIRT AND STUFF. AND SAID. ACT. NICE AND I CAN HAVE MY DEMOCRAT…AMMUNITION. . So I definitely know I should not be . SUCH A BASTARD. She told me. BUSH LIED AND AMERICANS DIED. WMD’’s​:question::question::question::question:AND. SHE SAID SHE DID NOT CALL ME BAD NAMES FOR VOTING FOR BUSH. AND I DID . AND HE DID INVADE. IRACK. And. :egypt: EGYPT. :egypt:. IS THE VERY NATION .:bangbang:THAT ATTCKED. THE :us: :bangbang: ON 9/11/01. AND SHE WAS HOT. AND SHE OUT RIGHT TOLD ME I BETTER SHARPEN UP. So .I KNOW WHO .SHE HAS BEEN TALKING TO . I DEFINITELY DONT . WANT . NO . REAL PROBLEMS. SO . I WILL SHARPEN UP. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::100::feather::feather: WHEN I GET UP SET. EVERYONE GETS UP SET. SO . I HAVE TO SHARPEN UP. AND I AM TRULY SORRY I MUST STAY RIGHT . ALWAYS . I HAVE APOLOGIZED TO EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY . And I .DEFINITELY MEAN I AM . SORRY.

1 Like

I. WILL SAY THIS. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE :bangbang: EVER SEEN ANY ONE LIKE THE ABC…AGENCIES…AND LAW ENFORCEMENT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: NEVER TAKE AN APOLOGY. AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME . JUST THINK ABOUT IF YOU WERE EVER. SPEEDING. And you GOT UPSET AND SAID HOW YOU FEEL. THEIR IS NO WAY THAT OFFICER. :policeman: is GOING TO GIVE YOU A WARNING . AND IF FACT YOU ARE GETTING .more than you would have had you. NO PIZZED OFF THE COP.!!! I have never seen anyone in LAW ENFORCEMENT. :bangbang::bangbang::us::chile::us: SAY I UNDERSTAND YOUR JUST HAVING A BAD DAY . I AM JUST WRITING YOU A WARNING :bangbang:. I HAVE MADE PEOPLE HERE THAT HAS BEEN IN LAW ENFORCEMENT . AND THEY GO . STRAIGHT TO BLOCK YOU. AND THEY SAY NEVER CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN. AND I KNOW . A LOT OF ABC.s. AND THAT IS . A FACT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: GOD FORGIVES. LAW ENFORCEMENT DOES NOT​:bangbang: AND JOHNNY 60.SIR YOU ARE DIFFERENT. SIR YOU ARE THE ONLY .DETECTIVE. THAT. I HAVE EVER.SEEN. THAT DOES NOT HAVE THAT ENTITLED.ATTITUDE :bangbang: BUT YOUR NOT JUST A DETECTIVE YOU ARE A .MINISTER. Retire .OR NOT . ANY ONE THAT HAS EVER BEEN IN LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR TWENTY YEARS. CAN STILL . CAUSE . ANY ONE THAT YOU DONT LIKE PROBLEMS. . Just AS SIMPLE s picking up your phone . KAZ just because you are retired doesn’t mean that you don’t have a family of brothers . and sisters. That doesn’t like anyone to mess with. Retired . Veterans. I know . My brother is retired federal police and he’s wife . And his son and . Law enforcement is a big family of . Don’t mess with . And that’s a good thing you earned that . I LOVE YOU SIR BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE OUT OF A HUNDRED THOUSAND . That will forever … Love Bobby jean .SIR . Thank you for your service and your PRAYERS. I SURE NEED ALL I CAN GET . Sir .:chile::us:

This is THE LORDS DAY . I PRAY EVERY ONE THAT LOVES THE LORD . FINDS THEIR JOY IN HIS LOVING GRACE :owl::feather::feather: THIS IS TRULY A WONDERFUL DAY . . ANOTHER DAY OF FREEDOM ABOVE GROUND!!!. IN . THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE . BRAVE… DEFINITELY IN . TEXAS. BY. GOD.:owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100::skull_and_crossbones::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::beer::popcorn::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dave17 HAW HAW. I ALREADY. REQUESTED THAT HE GO FLY HIS CARPET . IN TO A .LARGE TREE. :exploding_head::bangbang: VVB NOT OFFEN DO I JUST NOT LIKE A PERSON JUST . AS SOON . THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTH. Maybe . I AM WRONG BUT I AM NOT . YOU AND I HAVE BEEN INSULTED. . LIKE TIC TAC. NOT KOOL. :bangbang::bangbang: I JUST DONT LIKE THE bullshiTt. :feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer::popcorn:BROTHER :bangbang:

Robert is right, the website seems to skip adding the message we replied to so I don’t recall what that message alluded to. But J6 refers to the January 6, 2020 Trump Rally and Photo Op in Washington that Dems falsely called an “insurrection”. And the reference to the undercover cops/FBI/ATF/cartel members was that the FBI embedded over 200 undercover agents into the crowds that day and most of them were apparently inciting to riot. That’s illegal as hell and they entrapped 1,000 people from their illegal methods. It is absolutely criminal, and they are actions unbecoming federal agents.

3 Likes

Well, the vast majority of those sitting in prison actually did nothing wrong, immoral, nor illegal, unlike those that instigated all the negative interactions. It was one huge black psy-op to give the Right a black eye. For those that are not sheep, we saw through the quite obvious BS.

5 Likes