Tactical Equipment Loadout

Just ran across this little jewel and wanted to share it. Good place to get started if you are considering tactical kit. The price ranges mentioned seem a bit steep but you be the judge. What tactical kit do you maintain on this list?

7 Likes

Cool site, thanks for the link. I keep a gear harness and pack fully equipped, set up for “grab and go” just because of the unrest in our country. :+1:

1 Like

I second @BRUCE26. Cool site and a very good thought starter. As far as kit goes, some very good ideas.

2 Likes

I still need a new battle belt. Got the banshee 2.0 ordered along with plates, med pouch and mag pouches. I even have a couple Kevlar helmets. 1 American and 1 Brit. Plenty of boots and gortex. Garmin GPS and cheap radio. Wife has got me on a tight leash.

3 Likes

I’ve got a plate carrier from Blackhawk and a padded “duty belt” tied into it that I used to run for “precision rifle matches” kind of a light weight go fast rig with an external Camel Back Pack attached to the back to haul water and “stuff” (mostly Pop Tarts and trail bars). Some where I have a full battle harness from my last trip down range with plates, mag pouches, chest holster, he!! the radio may still be in it. Lord knows it probably has 5 lbs of sand in it. I may stumble across it some day.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

The only things I do not have is the vest, helmet, night vision, or thermal. I am not all sold on the Armor and the helmet. Night vision would be cool but I am particular.

1 Like

I’m a little guy and I don’t like violence.

2 Likes

@Ken38 Who likes violence? :thinking:

2 Likes

Not bad for the money if you need a place to hang bird calls and identification cards…

1 Like

I still have my steel pot helmet left over from when my old unit transitioned to Kelvar.
That, a GI pocket knife and my Danner combat boots is all the tacticool I’ve got left.
At least the helmet looks good on my book case :+1:

2 Likes

@John292 Do you still have your issued musket?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope. Even my horse died.
:rofl:

2 Likes

@John292 Couldn’t help myself when you mentioned a steel pot.

1 Like

True story! In fact that pot is sitting on the book shelf behind me to the left as I’m posting right now, just below my dad’s air raid warden helmet he wore during WW2

4 Likes

Photos? :wink:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dawn!!! Did you turn 30 yet?

2 Likes

I don’t use flash powder for indoor photography anymore----too dangerous! :rofl:

1 Like